HD Truck Market to See Rebound
www.chinatrucks.com: Regarding the investment strategy in auto industry in the second half of 2013, researcher Feng Chong from auto and part industry of Huatai Securities makes analysis on the commercial vehicle sector that the growth rate in Q1 is higher over last year, in Q2 the growth rate declines but still maintain double-digital growth, in Q3 it climbs up month by month and is expected to be 20% in September, and in Q4, the monthly growth rate is going to maintain 15-17%. It is estimated 15.5 million commercial vehicles in a narrow sense (including car, MVP and SUV) will be sold in 2013, up by 16.5% year on year.
In the first half year, in the capital market, the value of assessment reflects the growth rate of profits of auto industry in 2013 is between 15%-20%. The value of assessment is rational. Under such a background, companies that have breakthroughs could win in this market. Combined with features and characteristics of the market, the following companies are recommended to invest stocks: FAW, JAC, Changan and Great Wall Motor.
In terms to medium and heavy duty trucks, the market underwent deepening adjustment in 2012 with a sales volume of 630,000 units, far less than normal demands. The sales volume of heavy trucks in 2013 is expected to be 750,000 units, more than 15% year on year. In June, the sales volume of heavy trucks is 75,000 units, up by 50.8% year on year. In Q2, the sales volume of heavy duty truck is 234,000 units, up by 39.1% year on year. The whole trend of heavy truck industry in Q2 is beyond expectation.
With respect to buses, the sales volume is stable but a little weak in 2013. In the first five months of 2013, the growth rate of sales volume only increases by 2.0%, lower than that in the past two years. The growth rate in the whole year is estimated to be less than 5%, and the growth remains from public city buses, exports, school buses and tour coaches.
- SHACMAN Celebrates its Fifity-year Birthday Anniversary 2018-03-02
- CNHDT Wangpai Held A Romantic Group Wedding for its Customers 2015-11-03
- Sales Data of HD Truck Manufacturers in November 2013 2013-12-17
- Sales Data of HD Truck Mnufacturers in October 2013 2013-11-19
- CAMC Ranks First among Exported HD Truck Brands to Malaysia 2013-10-29
- Foton: 11,181 HD and MD Trucks Sold in September 2013-10-16
- Dongfeng Balong M7C HD Truck Rolls out in Yuxi 2013-10-14
- DFCV: Sales of MD and HD Trucks Surpass 14,000 Units 2013-10-12
- HD Truck Up by 45% in September 2013-10-11
- Sales Data of HD Truck Manufacturers in August 2013 2013-09-25
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY