Allison Transmission Fifth Generation System Make Vehicles Safer
www.chinatrucks.com: From July 23-26, 2013, “Allison Transmission Customer Communication Tour” is officially commenced in Hailar, Inner Mongolia. Michael Headly, Marketing, Sales and After-sales VP of Allison International, Zhou Laisong, General Manager of Allison China, other leaders of Allison and users attend the event.
Michael Headly, Marketing, Sales and After-sales VP
In a nice weather with blue sky and white clouds, at the green grassland, Allison introduces its automatic transmission with built-in fifth generation electric controls and allows users to experience the comfort brought by Allison transmission.
Allison’s 5th Generation electronic controls have been designed to match the new generation of global vehicle electrical-electronic architectures and for easy integration during the vehicle assembly process. These innovative electronic controls are flexible, providing optimal shift strategies for industry-leading productivity and efficiency, while still addressing varying OEM and operator requirements. 5th Generation controls are being integrated into all Allison transmissions, including the recently unveiled H 3000 and TC10 products. Containing enhanced End-of-Line programming, higher speed CAN bus compatibility (up to 500 Kbps) and a brand new bump lever selector design, Allison engineers also focused on upgrading TCM hardware and software for faster, more precise processing capabilities. Embedded in the 5th Generation control module is a new inclinometer, which enhances vehicle productivity and efficiency in stop-start operations. The inclinometer’s precision and responsiveness improve Load Based Shift Scheduling (LBSS) performance as the automatic selection between economy and performance shift schedules is faster and more accurate, resulting in further reductions in fuel consumption. This new generation of electronic controls provides two additional acceleration levels, enhancing Vehicle Acceleration Control (VAC) to allow for an even greater ability to improve fuel economy by controlling engine fueling and moderating aggressive driving practices.
Through this event, Allison transmission embedded with fifth generation electric controls demonstrates its fuel saving feature and wins wide acknowledgement from drivers and professionals.
- JJE and Allison Partner to Develop CV Electrified Powertrain Solutions 2021-09-23
- Papua New Gu Customer to Order More CAMC Trucks with Allison AT 2021-06-25
- Allison Transmission Introduces xFE Transmissions for Medium-Duty Trucks 2021-06-04
- Allison and Emergency One Formalize Collaboration on Electric Axle Integration 2021-05-08
- São Paulo Fire Corps Renews Fleet with Allison Fully Automatic Transmissions 2021-03-15
- Refuse trucks with Allison automatic transmissions debut in Bauru 2021-03-03
- Allison Launches eGen Power™ for Medium and Heavy-Duty Commercial Trucks 2020-12-22
- Shandong Pengxiang Wide Body Mining Dumper Equipped with Allison Transmission 2020-11-20
- Allison to Display Off-Highway Series™ Transmission at Bauma CHINA 2020 2020-11-18
- Allison 8610 is the Choice of North Hauler’s Autonomous Rigid Dump Truck 2020-11-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY