SHACMAN M3000 Delivery Ceremony Held in Xingtai
www.chinatrucks.com: On August 2, 2013, the delivery ceremony of M3000 large truck to Xingtai Delong Steel is grandly hosted in Xingtai, Hebei province. Deputy Mayor of Xingtai Li Quanbao, General Manager of SHACMAN Yuan Hongming, and General Manager of Delong Steel Liu Yinsheng attend the ceremony. The event come to a climax as Yuan Hongming delivers a symbolic key to Liu Yinsheng, indicating a new stage of cooperation between the two companies.
Delivery of M3000 to Xingtai Delong Steel
SHACMAN products bring new vitality to Delong Steel. As a comprehensive group combining iron & steel production, trade, financing and investment into a whole, Delong Steel has been actively responding to the state’s call on green, economic and environmental friendly road. SHACMAN and Delong Steel share a lot in common: take “service manufacturing” as core strategy, “centering on customers”, and promoting green, energy-saving and environmental friendly products. In a sense, the two companies are bond to cooperate with each other. The M3000 LNG truck purchased by Delong Steel is a symbol indicating Delong Steel’s trust on SHACMAN products and recognition on SHACMAN brand and culture. The two sides will jointly promote SHACMAN LNG heavy trucks so as to contribute to the green and ecological environment.
Yuan Hongming and Xingtai municipal leaders inspecting M3000 LNG trucks
As a pioneer of R&D and mass production of CNG HD trucks in China, SHACMAN is the first company to undertake China’s 832 Program regarding “R&D of LNG HD Commercial Vehicles” and the only company having both new-energy automobiles and R&D of new-energy HD trucks. SHACMAN has achieved rich R&D results in new-energy vehicle field and developed CNG and LNG HD trucks, chassis for CNG and LNG and micro electronic cars, etc. It has mastered the core technology of NG trucks and formed an industrialized pattern. Its CNG and LNG HD trucks have many patents, filling in the gap of China’s NG HD trucks in this field. The products are sold to overseas market with sales volume ranking first in China.
Yuan Hongming handing over the symbolic key
The order of M3000 LNG trucks is another one this year, indicating a new chapter of the cooperation between two companies. As said by Yuan Hongming, SHACMAN will put great efforts to develop new-energy HD trucks and create new growth points for HD truck market. China has abundant NG resources and mature NG HD truck technology. To replace traditional fuel HD truck by NG trucks will be a future trend. SHACMAN and Hongda will work together to contribute more to promoting the rapid development of China’s new-energy HD trucks.
- First Batch of SHACMAN H3000S Roll Off in Myanmar 2021-09-02
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July 2021-09-01
- SHACMAN Sprinklers Deeply Involved in Volcano Clean-up Operations in Caribbean 2021-08-11
- SHACMAN Delivered a Batch of F3000 Sprinkler Trucks to Uzbekistan 2021-08-09
- Customer Care Story: SHACMAN Always Put Customer First 2021-08-05
- SHACMAN's Brand Value Has Broken the RMB¥35 Billion Mark 2021-06-24
- First SHACMAN Heavy-duty Truck Assembled in Mexico 2021-06-18
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May 2021-06-12
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit 2021-06-02
- SHACMAN Delivers New M3000 Products to Kenya Customer 2021-03-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY