China Yuchai's Engines Used in 80% of Dalian Public Transport Group's Buses
www.chinatrucks.com: China Yuchai International Limited (NYSE: CYD) ("China Yuchai" or the "Company") announced today that the Dalian Public Transport Group ("DPTG") Tourism Branch is using engines manufactured by its subsidiary, Guangxi Yuchai Machinery Company Limited ("GYMCL), in 80% of its fleet of approximately 80 buses. GYMCL's engines have now become DPTG's preferred engine for use.
In 2008, DPTG started using GYMCL's engines in several of its buses and found that these buses outperformed other buses in their fleet running on other engines. DPTG attributed the difference to the reliability, fuel economy and adaptability of GYMCL's engines. GYMCL's excellent after-market service and ready availability of parts also played a part in DPTG's decision to switch to GYMCL's engines.
DPTG's buses are in continuous operation to provide reliable mass transportation in Dalian, Liaoning Province in North-East China. DPTG's buses range from 10 - 12 meters and typically travel routes from between 300 - 3,000 kilometers. DPTG specially highlighted GYMCL's YC6M and the YC6MK engines for its superior power and fuel efficiency especially when used in mountainous terrain. The YC6M engine is a 10-liter, 6-cylinder in-line engine and the YC6MK is an upgraded YC6M model using newly developed 6K technology. The YC6MK engine has a 10.34-liter capacity and its main applications are in the heavy-duty truck, coach and bus market as well as in heavy construction machinery.
Weng Ming Hoh, President of China Yuchai, commented, "We are pleased that our heavy-duty engines continue to dominate the Chinese bus market. The YC6MK has become our new flagship engine targeting the heavy-duty truck, coach and over 12 meter bus markets. We are actively working with our original equipment manufacturers to increase visibility and acceptance of our YC6MK engines so as to further expand our market share in this important segment."
About China Yuchai International
China Yuchai International Limited, through its subsidiary, Guangxi Yuchai Machinery Company Limited ("GYMCL"), engages in the manufacture, assembly, and sale of a wide array of light-duty, medium-duty and heavy-duty diesel engines for construction equipment, trucks, buses and cars in China. GYMCL also produces diesel power generators, which are primarily used in the construction and mining industries. Through its regional sales offices and authorized customer service centers, the Company distributes its diesel engines directly to auto OEMs and retailers and provides maintenance and retrofitting services throughout China. Founded in 1951, GYMCL has established a reputable brand name, strong research and development team and significant market share in China with high-quality products and reliable after-sales support. In 2012, GYMCL sold 431,350 diesel engines and is recognized as a leading manufacturer and distributor of diesel engines in China.
- Yuchai Launches Its Internal Combustion Engine Fueled with Hydrogen 2021-12-24
- LIUGONG Mining Trucks Powered by Yuchai Engines to Be Exported to South America 2021-10-11
- Yuchai’s Exports to ASEAN Countries Saw a Growth of 70% in YTD Sales 2021-09-15
- Yuchai Engines Continue to Strengthen its Presence in Vietnam 2019-12-02
- Yuchai Exported 13L Heavy-duty Engines to Vietnam 2019-12-01
- Yuchai Subsidiary Establishes New Business Enterprise in Vietnam 2019-11-22
- Yuchai National VI Engines Achieve Its Annual Sales Target 2019-11-13
- Yuchai YC6L-powered SHACMAN Port Tractors Delivered in Shanghai 2019-11-06
- Yuchai Brings Latest Engine Products on Display at China-ASEAN Expo 2019-10-15
- Yuchai Engines Serves at the Grand Celebration for China's 70th Anniversary 2019-10-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021