Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Will Get Approval of Passenger Car Manufacturing
www.chinatrucks.com: According to one insider from Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor, after splitting from Dongfeng Motor Company Limited (), has been a secondary subsidy of Dongfeng Automobile (DFAC). Now DFAC is helping Donfeng Liuzhou Motor to get the qualification of producing passenger car. “We haven’t got the qualification of producing passenger car. We submitted all materials to apply the qualification,” the insider says.
Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor never gives up striving for the qualification of passenger car manufacturing. At the beginning of this year, Dongfeng Automobile singed a strategic partnership agreement with Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region. Guangxi government will encourage Dongfeng’s development in Guangxi and establish a export base toward ASEAN. As a return, Dongfeng will increase investment in Guangxi, support and help Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor to get the qualification of passenger car manufacturing. In July, Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor submits related documents and materials to NDRC and is expected to get approval within this year.
Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor has been seeking for passenger car projects for years. Yet without a qualification of passenger car manufacturing, it can only survive in niche market by producing small MPV with appearance similar with passenger car. In Shanghai’s auto exhibition, management of Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor discloses that the company has researched a three-box passenger car which is expected to debut at Beijing auto exhibition next year, indicating that Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor will get the qualification this year.
- 100 Dongfeng EV200 Ready to Be Exported to Korea 2021-12-27
- Dongfeng Aims to Sell 120,000 Units Light Trucks in 2020 2020-01-02
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units 2019-11-06
- Galont Placed an Order for 300 Units Dongfeng TUYI Light Trucks 2018-11-30
- Yuchai Machinery and DFAC Sign a Comprehensive Strategic Cooperation Agreement 2018-11-09
- DFL: More Efforts on Light Vehicles 2013-08-19
- DFAC Sold More Than 17000 Medium and Heavy Duty Trucks in May 2013-06-06
- New Factory of DFAC to be put into Use 2013-06-04
- Nissan Cooperates with DFAC in Manufacturing Trucks in Spain 2013-05-28
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February 2022-04-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021