CAMC Holds a Product Introduction Meeting
www.chinatrucks.com: On October 10, CAMC holds a new product introduction meeting in Binhai Area in Tianjin. CAMC showcases its LNG HD truck, lightweighted HD truck and Hanma engine and gearbox. The meeting is attended by President of CAMC Liu Hanru, Marketing Director of CAMC Xia Hong, General Manager of Tianjin CAMC Xia Youfang, users and dealers of CAMC in Tianjin.
Liu Hanru is addressing
“10 years ago I drew a circle in Tianjin where Tianjin CAMC is established. During the past ten years, CAMC has been helping Tianjin users to make development. Even I don’t come to Tianjin very often, I always have a special feelings for Tianjin. Today, I’m here again, together with a big “gift” through this introduction meeting in return for Tianjin users’ years of support.
Trucks at the introduction meeting
The big “gift” in his speech refers to Hanma engine researched by CAMC alone.
“In China, many HD trucks use outdated overseas engines because China is short of such a engine leveling off that of international advanced ones. Hanma engine is designed to change this situation,” he added. It is said Hanma engine uses worldclass spare parts such as Bosch and Jacobs, so its performance is the same with its international kind.
“Compared to other Chinese engines which are broken after 300,000 miles, Hanma ensures to run 500,000 miles,” he says. In addition, CAMC also makes many breakthroughs in gearbox.
In the first nine months, CAMC sells more than 300 LNG HD trucks in Tianjin alone.
Trucks at the meeting
One of CAMC user—Han Weiguo who is general manager of Tianjin Baofulun Logistics Co., Ltd. sys that he now is hardly to leave CAMC HD trucks after years of use despite knowing nothing about CAMC at the beginning. CAMC lightweighted HD trucks contribute a lot to his company.
- Papua New Gu Customer to Order More CAMC Trucks with Allison AT 2021-06-25
- Hanma Technolgy Saw its Special Vehicles Sales Grow by 153.27% in February 2021-03-12
- CAMC Sold 1216 Units of Heavy-and-Medium Trucks in First Two Months of 2020 2020-03-10
- 130 CAMC Battery Swapping Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to Xi’an for Operation 2020-03-06
- 200 Units CAMC LNG Construction Trucks Delivered to Jiaxing for Operation 2020-01-06
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China 2019-07-01
- Hualing Xingma Sold 1,526 Units Mid- and Heavy-duty Trucks in January 2019-02-15
- CAMC’ Annual Production Exceeds 5,000 Units, up 44.15% YoY 2019-01-04
- 40 Units CAMC Hanma H7 Electric Heavy-duty Trucks 2018-12-18
- CAMC Hanma H9 on Display at 2018 Bauma China 2018-11-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April