CAMC Holds a Product Introduction Meeting
www.chinatrucks.com: On October 10, CAMC holds a new product introduction meeting in Binhai Area in Tianjin. CAMC showcases its LNG HD truck, lightweighted HD truck and Hanma engine and gearbox. The meeting is attended by President of CAMC Liu Hanru, Marketing Director of CAMC Xia Hong, General Manager of Tianjin CAMC Xia Youfang, users and dealers of CAMC in Tianjin.
Liu Hanru is addressing
“10 years ago I drew a circle in Tianjin where Tianjin CAMC is established. During the past ten years, CAMC has been helping Tianjin users to make development. Even I don’t come to Tianjin very often, I always have a special feelings for Tianjin. Today, I’m here again, together with a big “gift” through this introduction meeting in return for Tianjin users’ years of support.
Trucks at the introduction meeting
The big “gift” in his speech refers to Hanma engine researched by CAMC alone.
“In China, many HD trucks use outdated overseas engines because China is short of such a engine leveling off that of international advanced ones. Hanma engine is designed to change this situation,” he added. It is said Hanma engine uses worldclass spare parts such as Bosch and Jacobs, so its performance is the same with its international kind.
“Compared to other Chinese engines which are broken after 300,000 miles, Hanma ensures to run 500,000 miles,” he says. In addition, CAMC also makes many breakthroughs in gearbox.
In the first nine months, CAMC sells more than 300 LNG HD trucks in Tianjin alone.
Trucks at the meeting
One of CAMC user—Han Weiguo who is general manager of Tianjin Baofulun Logistics Co., Ltd. sys that he now is hardly to leave CAMC HD trucks after years of use despite knowing nothing about CAMC at the beginning. CAMC lightweighted HD trucks contribute a lot to his company.
- CAMC Seals Order for 500 Electric Heavy-duty Trucks at WMC 2021-11-22
- Papua New Gu Customer to Order More CAMC Trucks with Allison AT 2021-06-25
- Hanma Technolgy Saw its Special Vehicles Sales Grow by 153.27% in February 2021-03-12
- CAMC Sold 1216 Units of Heavy-and-Medium Trucks in First Two Months of 2020 2020-03-10
- 130 CAMC Battery Swapping Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to Xi’an for Operation 2020-03-06
- 200 Units CAMC LNG Construction Trucks Delivered to Jiaxing for Operation 2020-01-06
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China 2019-07-01
- Hualing Xingma Sold 1,526 Units Mid- and Heavy-duty Trucks in January 2019-02-15
- CAMC’ Annual Production Exceeds 5,000 Units, up 44.15% YoY 2019-01-04
- 40 Units CAMC Hanma H7 Electric Heavy-duty Trucks 2018-12-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Chery Rolls Off Its New Energy Mining Truck in Erdos
- FAW Jiefang Put into Operation Its J7 Smart Vehicle Plant
- JAC Kazakhstan Plant Rolls Off Its 40,000th Vehicle in 2021
- SANY Factory Certified as World’s First Lighthouse Factory in Heavy Machinery
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership
- SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate
- 30 Days Countdown to CIIE, Volvo Group Announces Participation in the Expo
- SANY to Attend the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in October
- Top 10 Export Markets for Chinese Trucks in JAN.-SEP. 2021
- Top Ten New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Brands
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in September
- China Top 10 Tractor Head Performers in September
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Market in September
- Light-duty Truck Sales Increased by More Than 30 Percent MOM in September
- JMC Pickup Sales Went Up by 13% YOY From January to September
- Sales Revenue Doubles in 50 Countries: SANY’s Internationalization Acceleratin
- SAIC Maxus' Sales Volume for Sep. Reached Record 17,684 Units, Up 25% YOY