Dongfeng Balong M7C HD Truck Rolls out in Yuxi
www.chinatrucks.com: On September 26, 2013, a rollingout conference and delivery ceremony of Balong M7C with Cummins engine organized by Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Co. Ltd. (DFLZ) is held in Yuxi Tongli Automotive Transportation Co., Ltd.
Balong M7C HD Truck at the activity
Balong M7C HD Truck, a brand new product of DFLZ, is a strategic product jointly developed and produced by American Cummins and DFLZ after two-year efforts and thousands of debugging.
M7C uses Cummins 10L engine with power American powertrain. The speed reaches 95 miles/hour. The Sino-US joint laboratory takes many destructive test to ensure each Balong M7C having no big repair within 80000 miles. Balong M7C is designed for China's first highly effective logistic truck owing to its strong security, reliability, high efficiency and low fuel consumption.
Balong M7C HD Truck
In the spirit of "creating value for users and making fortunes for the society", M7C integrates all advantages into a whole. Yuxi Tongli thus purchases 10 M7C trucks at one time, becoming the biggest user of DFLZ in Yuxi. At the ceremony, General Manager of Yuxi Tongli expresses his confidence on M7C and DFLZ.
- DFLZ H7 Promotes China Logistics Tour Exhibition for Chemicals 2015-09-29
- CATL and BASF Signed Agreement to Accelerate Achieving Global Carbon Neutrality 2021-09-23
- Dongfeng Cummins Continues to Improve Its After-sales Service 2021-09-23
- JJE and Allison Partner to Develop CV Electrified Powertrain Solutions 2021-09-23
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse 2021-09-17
- JAC Won The Cannes Lions International Creativity Award 2021-09-17
- Yuchai’s Exports to ASEAN Countries Saw a Growth of 70% in YTD Sales 2021-09-15
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo 2021-09-14
- Beiben Exports AMT-equipped Dump Trucks to Zambia 2021-09-13
- Dongfeng Delivered 100 Dongfeng Cummins LNG-powered Trucks 2021-09-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY