Aeolus Tyre to Set up Sales Companies in German and America
www.chinatrucks.com: Aeolus Tyre recently announces to invest 80,000 euros and 100,000 USD respectively in setting up sales companies in Europe and America in order to strength their advantages of its all steel truck radical tyre and engineering tyre, accelerate the development of passenger vehicle tyre and raise its sales and market shares in Europe and America.
Aeolus Tyre West Europe registered in Germany is in charge of contact and connections with local distributors on tyre business, assistance of local marketing programs, and offering of tyre technologies and promotion support. The company sells tyre products and will charge certain consulting and marketing fees.
Aeolus Tyre America registered in America is in charge of contact and connections with local distributors on tyre business, assistance of local marketing programs, and offering of tyre technologies and promotion support, responsibility of importing and then selling to local distributors at retail or wholesale.
The announcement also claims that the establishment of new companies in Europe and America complies with the company’s need to further develop Europe and North American markets, improve the image of the company in the two market, facilitate the sales of products, raise the influence in the international market. As the laws, policies, and business environment are quite different from those in China, the company will try to adapt to local business and culture environment as soon as possible.
- Aeolus Tire Selected TOP 500 China Enterprises 2014-07-21
- Aeolus Tire Awarded 2013 Annual Leader of Energy Efficiency 2014-07-15
- Linglong On Tyrexpo Africa 2018 2018-04-12
- China's Linglong to Provide Technology Support for Iran Tire Plant Project 2018-03-30
- The First Domestic ATLAS Brand Shop Was Officially Opened 2017-12-19
- Tire Brands Listed among Top 100 Import & Export Enterprises in Shandong 2017-08-03
- Huayi distribution center opens in Canada 2017-07-31
- First Chinese 3D printing Polyurethane tire Successfully Developed 2017-07-13
- Linglong Team Wins 2017 China Truck Racing Championship 2017-07-12
- Linglong’s Brand Value Reaching RMB 30.563 Billion in 2017 2017-07-05
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April