FAW Jiefang Qingdao Exports 3218 Complete Vehicles in First 10 Months
www.chinatrucks.com: It is learnt that from January to October, FAW Jiefang Qingdao maintains a export volume of 3218 units of complete trucks (up by 14.6% over the same period of last year) despite the overall decline of around 14% in the medium and heavy duty truck market.
In order to increase publicity and facilitate the model choosing, FAW Jiefang Qingdao makes a company introduction, product history, product manual in both English and Chinese. Based on year of export experience and data analysis, the company also provides a guidebook for product portfolio to lead customers to choose products according to different needs. FAW Jiefang Qingdao also customizes several products different from domestic products in accordance to user’s requirement on specification and allocations, such as CNG tractors for Thailand users, J5M cargo trucks for Indonesia users and 5100m highland dumpers for Peru users.
To cope with the challenges of overseas users’ on standard, quality and reliability, FAW Jiefang Qingdao improves the standard and quality on current products and also introduces some international spare part brands according to users’ need. By doing so, the problem of insufficient resources is solved and at the same time, the competitiveness and company image are both improved.
With years of development, now FAW Jiefang Qingdao products have been exported to more than 30 countries and regions with the exported complete vehicle surpassing 22,000 units in total. Eight countries and regions even have more than 1000 FAW Jiefang Qingdao products. In Kenya, Indonesia and Pakistan, FAW Jiefang Qingdao has been holding the largest market share for two years in a row.
- 209 Jiefang J6P Tractors Were Delivered to Mongolia 2022-04-02
- FAWDE’s Engine Export Increased by 37% YOY in Q1 2022-03-31
- Over 100 Jiefang Heavy Trucks Are Delivered for Railway Construction in Nigeria 2022-03-07
- FAW Jiefang Put into Operation Its J7 Smart Vehicle Plant 2021-12-20
- FAW Jiefang: Overseas Sales to Account for 10% of Total Sales by 2025 2021-11-26
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership 2021-11-25
- FAW Group Participates the Second China-Africa Economic And Trade Expo 2021-09-30
- FAW-Eastern European Company Set Sales Record of Over 1000 Units for CV 2021-08-24
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July 2021-08-23
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle 2021-07-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021