Secretary of State John Kerry Visits Foton Cummins
www.chinatrucks.com: On Feb.15th of 2014, Secretary of State John Kerry visited heavy-rated engine factory of Foton Cummins Engine and gave a speech about enhancing climate change cooperation of China and U.S.A to over 200 audiences there. This is the last stop of John Kerry’s 2-day China Tour. Foton Cummins is a 50:50 joint venture by global leading engine manufacturer—Cummins and China leading commercial vehicle manufacturer—Foton.
Secretary of State John Kerry Visits Foton Cummins Engine
John Kerry visited ISG Heavy-rated Engine Production Line of processing, assembly and testing. ISG is a heavy-rated engine platform that Cummins recently developed, which can satisfy severe remission standard and improve fuel efficiency.
ISG engine platform and Foton Cummins are indeed active examples of mutual benefit by cooperation between China and U.S.A. Cummins, with its headquarter in American Indiana, together with China Foton develops clean-power technology to serve China customers in a better way. More than 100 American engineers and their Chinese colleagues endeavored to develop advanced technologies of this engine. And Foton Cummins factory makes a convenient and efficient working environment for over 1,000 workers by its American advanced manufacturing equipments.
Steve Chapman, Deputy President of Cummins in charge of Chinese & Russian business, said, “We are very honored to have Secretary of State John Kerry here in Foton Cummins factory and greatly encouraged by Sino-American cooperation of climate challenge at national level. This would definitely bring much more opportunities to us and we would create more environmental and sustainable benefits for people of our two countries by developing our complementary resource superiority and advanced technologies.”
“Advanced Cummins ISG Heavy-rated Engine Platform and its advanced manufacturing level would tell all the present guests that we are capable to satisfy the most severe remission standard by cooperation between industries and countries.”
- FOTON Pakistan Delivered 3 Express Logistics Vehicle to DHL 2022-04-12
- CP FOTON’s Dealer Summit & AUMARK FLEX Launch Ceremony Held in Thailand 2022-04-12
- 328 Units!China’s First Largest Automatic Heavy Truck Export Order to Colombia 2022-04-08
- AUMAN EST-M Rolled off the Line at Foton Pakistan Factory 2022-04-03
- 400 Units of FOTON AUMAN Trucks Delivered to an Int'l Brewery Group of Nigeria 2022-04-01
- FOTON Mexico Passed the ISO9001 International Quality System Certification 2022-03-30
- FOTON Got First RCEP Certificate of Origin to Malaysia Issued by Beijing Customs 2022-03-23
- FOTON and Piaggio Group’s 10000TH NP6 New Porter Built at Italian Plant 2022-03-12
- FOTON Donates Mobile Service Vehicle to Boost Healthcare in Pakistan 2022-03-08
- FOTON AUMAN Impressed the World with Powerful Backing for "Dual Olympic City" 2022-02-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021