Secretary of State John Kerry Visits Foton Cummins
www.chinatrucks.com: On Feb.15th of 2014, Secretary of State John Kerry visited heavy-rated engine factory of Foton Cummins Engine and gave a speech about enhancing climate change cooperation of China and U.S.A to over 200 audiences there. This is the last stop of John Kerry’s 2-day China Tour. Foton Cummins is a 50:50 joint venture by global leading engine manufacturer—Cummins and China leading commercial vehicle manufacturer—Foton.
Secretary of State John Kerry Visits Foton Cummins Engine
John Kerry visited ISG Heavy-rated Engine Production Line of processing, assembly and testing. ISG is a heavy-rated engine platform that Cummins recently developed, which can satisfy severe remission standard and improve fuel efficiency.
ISG engine platform and Foton Cummins are indeed active examples of mutual benefit by cooperation between China and U.S.A. Cummins, with its headquarter in American Indiana, together with China Foton develops clean-power technology to serve China customers in a better way. More than 100 American engineers and their Chinese colleagues endeavored to develop advanced technologies of this engine. And Foton Cummins factory makes a convenient and efficient working environment for over 1,000 workers by its American advanced manufacturing equipments.
Steve Chapman, Deputy President of Cummins in charge of Chinese & Russian business, said, “We are very honored to have Secretary of State John Kerry here in Foton Cummins factory and greatly encouraged by Sino-American cooperation of climate challenge at national level. This would definitely bring much more opportunities to us and we would create more environmental and sustainable benefits for people of our two countries by developing our complementary resource superiority and advanced technologies.”
“Advanced Cummins ISG Heavy-rated Engine Platform and its advanced manufacturing level would tell all the present guests that we are capable to satisfy the most severe remission standard by cooperation between industries and countries.”
- FOTON 828 | FOTON Sales Carnival in Colombia Came to a Successful Conclusion 2021-09-06
- FOTON 828|Foton Motor to Export 1780 Vehilces to South America 2021-08-28
- FOTON 828|Foton Motor Celebrates the 25th Anniversary with Customers in Pakistan 2021-08-27
- Never Stop Evolving, Foton Motor Celebrates Its 25th Anniversary 2021-08-27
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July 2021-08-23
- ANPACT Delegation Paid a Visit to Foton Mexico Truck Plant 2021-08-17
- Foton Motor Exhibited in Mexico’s Transport Suppliers Expo 2021 2021-08-12
- Foton Auman: Common Choice of Nigerian Buyers from Different Fields 2021-07-31
- Foton Delivers 25 Sanitation Vehicles to State of Mongolia 2021-07-30
- Ghana Client Repurchases 5 Units Foton AUMAN EST for Oil Transportations 2021-07-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY