Beijing Slag Trucks Transport Policies Held with 260 Shacman Green Slag Trucks Delivered
www.chinatrucks.com: Themed as “Green environmental protection for mutual future” Beijing Slag Trucks Management and Subsidies Policy Meeting was held in Beijing on May 28, 2014. And the activity is joined by Beijing Bureau of city appearance,Urban Construction Bureau, Slag Association, Doudian Town Government and many slag truck transport companies etc 600 representatives. ShacmanHoldings deputy secretary Liu Jinping, Shacman Sales Company deputy GM Liu Xiangtao and their office director in Beijing and Tianjin Li Guangjun and some major customers joined the meeting.
During the activity, Mr. Liu handed the gold key for 260 Shacman environmental protection slag trucks to the customer.
The relevant person in charge of the Beijing municipal government introduced “Beijing Slag Trucks Transport Vehicle Management Policies” and a series of subsidy policies. Beijing has invested 280 million Yuan to improve and change the green slag trucks, and the government will provide 50% subsidies of the fees, and they can provide 15,000 Yuan at most for the refurbished slag trucks, and they can award 50,000 Yuan subsidies for newly purchased green slag trucks.
- www.chinatrucks.com--Contact Us 2011-10-09
- www.chinatrucks.com 2011-10-09
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February 2022-04-13
- SAIC MAXUS' Overseas Sales Jumped by 129% YOY to 6940 Units in March 2022-04-12
- FOTON Pakistan Delivered 3 Express Logistics Vehicle to DHL 2022-04-12
- CP FOTON’s Dealer Summit & AUMARK FLEX Launch Ceremony Held in Thailand 2022-04-12
- 328 Units!China’s First Largest Automatic Heavy Truck Export Order to Colombia 2022-04-08
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles 2022-04-07
- China’s First Ammonia Diesel Engine for Heavy Vehicle Ignited Successfully 2022-04-07
- AUMAN EST-M Rolled off the Line at Foton Pakistan Factory 2022-04-03
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021