Nanjing Iveco New Chaoyue LTD Trucks to Launch in July 17
www.chinatrucks.com: It is learned from Nanjing Iveco that they will launch their new Chaoyue LTD trucks, C300 and C500 which are equipped with Shanghai Diesel VM engines on July 17, and the three Chaoyue vehicles, together with the C100 which was launched last year composed of their high end light trucks.
Chaoyue series light trucks mark that NAVECO is entering high end commercial vehicle markets and they are rather optimistic about the Chaoyue vehicles. The sales may take 10% or so in the future, said Yang Peiqiang, Director of Nanjing Iveco Yuejin Brand Department.
C100 is city light truck, C300 is intercity transport light truck and C500 is special vehicle for intercity transports. And the trucks will serve high end markets as well as logistics transports, public service and short and medium transport.
The three powers for the Chaoyue light trucks are SOFIM engines, engines which are jointly developed with Italy Fiat Power, and Shanghai Diesel VM engine will be equipped on the brand new vehicles.
- Nanjing Iveco Takes Delivery of Its 10,000th Truck to SF Express 2019-01-15
- Conmet Nanjing Production Base Completes Construction 2018-12-17
- Bosch Plans to Build Asia Pacific’s First iBooster Plant in Nanjing, China 2017-08-02
- Nanjing IVECO Delivers 100 Logistics Vehicles to Longyun Group 2015-07-06
- DFLM Grows Against the Market with Growth Rate Ranking Top in First Three Quarters 2013-11-01
- Chinese Made High End Trucks Sells Good in Overseas Markets 2013-06-17
- High End Light Duty Truck of Nanjing IVECO in Off-road Rally 2013-04-28
- Nanjing Xugong Auto Deliverys Off-road Heavy Dump Trucks to Southeast Asia 2013-01-09
- “Chaoyue” Shines in the Limit Testing of Mileage 2012-11-06
- “Chaoyue”, Road to High End NAVECO Light Truck 2012-10-31
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021