IAA China: Dongfeng Motor Highlights the Exhibition
www.chinatrucks.com: As the leading China medium and heavy-duty trucks, Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Company joined the show with three major truck models. The Dongfeng Kingland flagship edition, Kingland and Dongfeng Kingrun trucks cover medium and heavy trucks for medium and long distance transport trucks. And this can improve Dongfeng's reputation in the world and this is also parts of their global strategy.
And the three truck models are Kingland 6x4 tractor, Kingrun logistics transport truck and Kingland 4X2 tractor, and North Star Navigation System is used for the trucks, and the yellow Dongfeng Kingland flagship edition is rather shining on the booth and the truck is equipped with air suspension, disc brake system, electric braking system and electric stable device, engine braking, retarder and complete Internet frameworks etc advanced devices. And thermoplastic composite is made of compartment of Dongfeng Kingrun truck. And air suspension and disc braking system is used for Kingland truck.
"Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Company is one of China's leading truck brand, and we have established solid foundation in Southeast Asia and other strategic markets, we are willing to popularize Dongfeng truck brand worldwide by joining IAA 2014, " said Huang Gang, GM of Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Company during their press conference in IAA 2014.
This is the first time for Dongfeng to join IAA, and their exhibition booth covers 700 square meters, A27 in 17th exhibition hall and the lucid and lively color and brief booth are showing Dongfeng brands by many ways. And the Chinese Wudang martial arts attracted many visitors and press.
- China’s First Ammonia Diesel Engine for Heavy Vehicle Ignited Successfully 2022-04-07
- Dongfeng Delivers 100 CNG Tractors to Its Nigerian Customer 2022-03-15
- 100 Dongfeng EV200 Ready to Be Exported to Korea 2021-12-27
- 24 Dongfeng Tractors Were Delivered to Vietnamese Customer for Express Service 2021-11-30
- Dongfeng Cummins Kicks Off Groundbreaking for Heavy-duty Engine Production Line 2021-11-17
- Dongfeng Delivered 100 Dongfeng Cummins LNG-powered Trucks 2021-09-10
- Dongfeng Cummins Releases Pure Lubricant Products for Spare Parts 2021-07-21
- Dongfeng Tianlong Global Sales Volume Reached 1.04 Million Units 2021-05-24
- 59 Units Dongfeng Commercial Vehicles Delivered to Cambodia for Operation 2021-05-17
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle’s Exports Jumped by 30% in Q1 2021-04-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021