IAA China: Dongfeng Motor Highlights the Exhibition
www.chinatrucks.com: As the leading China medium and heavy-duty trucks, Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Company joined the show with three major truck models. The Dongfeng Kingland flagship edition, Kingland and Dongfeng Kingrun trucks cover medium and heavy trucks for medium and long distance transport trucks. And this can improve Dongfeng's reputation in the world and this is also parts of their global strategy.
And the three truck models are Kingland 6x4 tractor, Kingrun logistics transport truck and Kingland 4X2 tractor, and North Star Navigation System is used for the trucks, and the yellow Dongfeng Kingland flagship edition is rather shining on the booth and the truck is equipped with air suspension, disc brake system, electric braking system and electric stable device, engine braking, retarder and complete Internet frameworks etc advanced devices. And thermoplastic composite is made of compartment of Dongfeng Kingrun truck. And air suspension and disc braking system is used for Kingland truck.
"Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Company is one of China's leading truck brand, and we have established solid foundation in Southeast Asia and other strategic markets, we are willing to popularize Dongfeng truck brand worldwide by joining IAA 2014, " said Huang Gang, GM of Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Company during their press conference in IAA 2014.
This is the first time for Dongfeng to join IAA, and their exhibition booth covers 700 square meters, A27 in 17th exhibition hall and the lucid and lively color and brief booth are showing Dongfeng brands by many ways. And the Chinese Wudang martial arts attracted many visitors and press.
- Dongfeng Cummins Releases Pure Lubricant Products for Spare Parts 2021-07-21
- Dongfeng Tianlong Global Sales Volume Reached 1.04 Million Units 2021-05-24
- 59 Units Dongfeng Commercial Vehicles Delivered to Cambodia for Operation 2021-05-17
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle’s Exports Jumped by 30% in Q1 2021-04-12
- Dongfeng Sold 41,574 Units Chassis for Light-weight Special Vehicles 2020-12-11
- Dongfeng 16L Longqing DDi13 Engine Makes its Debut 2020-11-16
- Dongfeng Special Vehicle Starts Building New Factory 2020-11-02
- Dongfeng, SHACMAN and Hongyan Ranked Top Three in Dumper Sales 2020-11-01
- Dongfeng Hands Over Some 200 Trucks to Overseas Market 2020-10-23
- Dongfeng Hands Over Its First Batch of 3 Autonomous Container Trucks 2020-09-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April