China First Intelligent Wasted Tyre Production Line to Run
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently Shandong Chengkuang Environment Protection Group developed the first waste tyre intelligent production line with Korean Dongfeng Group, and 35% of the wasted will become industrial carbon black, 40% fuel oil, 15% steel wire and 10% Gas combustible gas, which are 100% harmless recycling.
Each year there are 260 million wasted tyres to make, and the total weights are 9.5 million tons and the black waste will be rather polluted if they couldn't treated well.
Micro negative-pressure pyrolysis technology are world leading wasted tyre treatment technology and there is no waste water, exhaust gas and waste residue during the process, and single production line can deal 68 tons of waste tyres and the annual production capacity are 20,000 tons. And the five lines can treat 100,000 tons of waste tyres a year.
China Association of retreading and recycling chairman Zhu Jun said that the increasing of waste tyres have become world issue, and the micro negative-pressure pyrolysis technology is the most effective and also the last way to solve the problem.
- Balong Intelligent Slag Trucks Set Standard for Nanjing Urban Construction 2014-10-23
- 260 million wasted tyres to make by Intelligent Wasted Tyre Production Line 2015-01-06
- China First Intelligent Wasted Tyre Production Line to Run 2014-09-29
- Linglong On Tyrexpo Africa 2018 2018-04-12
- China's Linglong to Provide Technology Support for Iran Tire Plant Project 2018-03-30
- The First Domestic ATLAS Brand Shop Was Officially Opened 2017-12-19
- Tire Brands Listed among Top 100 Import & Export Enterprises in Shandong 2017-08-03
- Huayi distribution center opens in Canada 2017-07-31
- First Chinese 3D printing Polyurethane tire Successfully Developed 2017-07-13
- Linglong Team Wins 2017 China Truck Racing Championship 2017-07-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021