China truck tire exports to grow steadily
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, it is reported that China tire imports and exports has a good performance. On one hand, domestic automobile market have rich demands on car tires; on the other hand, the exportation of car tire and truck and bus tires maintain good growth.
On truck and bus tires, export volume and export amount will maintain a steady growth, but the quantity of imports and import amount is negative growth.
Export data from each month, the first half year of China car tire and truck and bus tire is different. Car tire exports in April grew 24%, Feb, Mar, May export growth is relatively small; and truck and bus export growth every month maintained a good situation, once to a high of 40.6% in April.
According to the analysis, from the first half year of export volumes, American, British, Germany are the first three destination countries in China car tire export, and also, British and Germany took 12% shares of export volumes.
And the USA is the largest destination country that China truck and bus tires export to. The United Arab Emirates and Russia take NO.2 and NO.3 places, and the proportion of the total exports were 5% and 4%.
- SAIC Hongyan to Build World's First Production Base for Hydrogen-powered Trucks 2021-07-22
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May 2021-07-12
- Foton Ranks No. 1 in Light Truck Sales in Philippines for Six Consecutive Months 2021-07-01
- Jiefang's Engine Export Up 56% in the Fist Six Months 2021-06-30
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May 2021-06-12
- Skywell Invests ¥1.2B to Build Factory for Production of Electric Heavy Truck 2020-10-21
- Foton Tops Light Truck Sales with 40 Thousand Units Sold in Sept. 2020-10-19
- SHACMAN Rolled Off the 10000th Delong K3000 Light Truck 2020-10-12
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020 2020-08-18
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1 2020-07-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April