China truck tire exports to grow steadily
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, it is reported that China tire imports and exports has a good performance. On one hand, domestic automobile market have rich demands on car tires; on the other hand, the exportation of car tire and truck and bus tires maintain good growth.
On truck and bus tires, export volume and export amount will maintain a steady growth, but the quantity of imports and import amount is negative growth.
Export data from each month, the first half year of China car tire and truck and bus tire is different. Car tire exports in April grew 24%, Feb, Mar, May export growth is relatively small; and truck and bus export growth every month maintained a good situation, once to a high of 40.6% in April.
According to the analysis, from the first half year of export volumes, American, British, Germany are the first three destination countries in China car tire export, and also, British and Germany took 12% shares of export volumes.
And the USA is the largest destination country that China truck and bus tires export to. The United Arab Emirates and Russia take NO.2 and NO.3 places, and the proportion of the total exports were 5% and 4%.
- Chery Rolls Off Its New Energy Mining Truck in Erdos 2021-12-21
- BYD Delivers the Largest Pure Electric Logistics Truck Fleet in Latin America 2021-12-16
- Weichai Aims to Perform a Leadership role in Large-scale Mining Equipment 2021-12-08
- SANY Inks Deal for Another 500 Electric Trucks 2021-11-30
- XCMG Mining Dump Truck Exported to South America in Batches 2021-11-24
- HONGYAN's First Hydrogen-powered Trucks Start Operation in Erdos 2021-11-23
- Weichai Made Delivery of 150-ton Large Mining Trucks in Batches 2021-11-22
- Top 10 Export Markets for Chinese Trucks in JAN.-SEP. 2021 2021-11-18
- Three ConMet Plants Receive 2020 Masters of Quality Supplier Award from DTNA 2021-11-17
- GEELY Launches a New Electric Semi Truck Called the Homtruck 2021-11-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Chery Rolls Off Its New Energy Mining Truck in Erdos
- FAW Jiefang Put into Operation Its J7 Smart Vehicle Plant
- JAC Kazakhstan Plant Rolls Off Its 40,000th Vehicle in 2021
- SANY Factory Certified as World’s First Lighthouse Factory in Heavy Machinery
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership
- SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate
- 30 Days Countdown to CIIE, Volvo Group Announces Participation in the Expo
- SANY to Attend the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in October
- Top 10 Export Markets for Chinese Trucks in JAN.-SEP. 2021
- Top Ten New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Brands
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in September
- China Top 10 Tractor Head Performers in September
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Market in September
- Light-duty Truck Sales Increased by More Than 30 Percent MOM in September
- JMC Pickup Sales Went Up by 13% YOY From January to September
- Sales Revenue Doubles in 50 Countries: SANY’s Internationalization Acceleratin
- SAIC Maxus' Sales Volume for Sep. Reached Record 17,684 Units, Up 25% YOY