JAC Released Production and Sales Report in October
Recently, JMC released its production and sales report in October. According to the report, JMC produced 6,357 units of transit light bus, up by 5.39% year on year; from Jan to Oct, the company totally rolled out 55,181 units of transit, down by 2.28% year on year. In October, JMC produced light trucks 8,880 units, up by 25.98% year on year; in the ten months, the company totally produced 80,847 units of light trucks, up by 24.07% year on year.
In October, JMC delivered transit light bus 5,019 units, down by 16.85%; from Jan to Oct, the company totally sold transit light bus 56,524, up by 2.60% year on year. And the sales of light trucks is 8,109 units, up by 3.62%; 80,788 units of light trucks are delivered in ten months, up by 23.42% compared with last year.
JMC totally rolled out 23,011 units of vehicles in October, up by 12.30% year on year; the production of ten months is 213,028 units, up by 13.60% year on year. In October, JMC totally delivered 21,446 units of light trucks, down by 1.28% year on year; the sales of light trucks in ten months is 216,300 units, up by 15.72% year on year.
- JAC Won The Cannes Lions International Creativity Award 2021-09-17
- JAC Motors Officially Introduces Its T8PRO Pickup to Global Market 2021-08-13
- JAC Doubles Its Exports to Global Market 2021-08-10
- The First 22 JAC SUNRAY Pure Electric Vehicles to Arrive in Mexico 2021-08-06
- JAC Ranked No.1 in Sales of Peru Chinese Brand in H1,2021 2021-08-04
- JAC Delivered 62 Commercial Vehicles to Kazakhstan for Postal Service 2021-07-28
- JAC SUNRAY Ambulance Supports COVID-19 Pandemic Prevention in Kazakhstan 2021-07-20
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1 2021-07-09
- JAC Assited The China-Cape Verde Exchange Center Project 2021-07-01
- JAC SUNRAY Ambulances Delivered to Bolivia for Operation 2021-06-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY