SAIC-IVECO Hongyan GENLYON Debuted on Guangzhou Auto Show
www.chinatrucks.com: As the second Guangzhou international commercial vehicle exhibition grand opening, domestic truck industry leader SAIC-IVECO Hongyan also debuted on the show. SAIC-IVECO Hongyan brought Hongyan GENLYON Joytour version and Hongyan GENLYON port version tractor.
In 2014, SAIC-IVECO launched Hongyan Joy tour version with ECAS control system, equipped with Corsor 13L 430hp national 4 power. Its performance can compare with a few domestic high-end heavy trucks.
Hongyan GENLYON port version tractor exhibited on this auto show, is the port transportation product that IVECO heavy truck R & D team and China local engineers developed in the "STRALIS" platform, equipped with world-class Corsor 9 liters 280 horsepower engine of strong power, stable performance and fuel economy. The vehicle powertrain has good versatility while repair and maintenance is convenient and simple, suitable for short distance transport.
SAIC IVECO Hongyan displayed the two tractors, GENLYON Joy tour version directed at high-end, high efficiency and fast logistics market, while GENLYON port version have distinctive features which is an important transport means of port shipping.
- SAIC-IVECO Hongyan Genlvon Trucks Export to Africa 2015-08-10
- Hongyan KINGKAN won praised around the world 2015-03-20
- Hongyan released first integration after-sale information system 2015-02-11
- Hongyan won "2014 Customers most satisfied commercial vehicle brand" 2015-01-19
- SAIC Group released its production and sales report of December 2015-01-08
- What's hot in China tractors industry? (3) 2015-01-04
- Internet of Vehicles comprehensive application in 2015 2014-12-24
- Hongyan target to delivery 30000 trucks in 2015 2014-12-18
- SAIC-IVECO Hongyan Sold 1,308 Units of Vehicles in July, 2014 2014-08-11
- SAIC-IVECO HONGYAN Sells 28008 Units in 2013 2014-01-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021