Kama lay out national IV strategies in 2015
www.chinatrucks.com: On December 22 and 23, 2014, Shandong Kama held 2015 annual business meeting in Shouguang. Nearly 500 dealers, suppliers and important customers from all over the country came to attend the meeting.
Kama general manager, Dong Yishun attended the meeting and made an important speech. He reviewed the production and sales situation in 2014 , analyzed the enterprise facing the domestic automobile market situation and put forward the development goal and work measures in 2015.
About the 2015 work, Dong Yishun stressed that 2015 is the first year that whole China has full implementation of the national IV emission standards. Under the new market situation, Kama has been fully prepared from product research and development, parts supply, production organization, quality control, market layout, after-sale service and other aspects.
- Russian Kamaz Begins Selling Its New Flagship K-5 Truck Model 2020-05-22
- Weichai Signs a Cooperation Agreement with Kamaz 2019-05-15
- Cummins and KAMAZ Sign MOU for Electrified Power Solutions 2018-09-28
- Weichai and Russian KAMAZ Sets up Production of Large Natural Gas Engines 2018-09-17
- Weichai to Start Cooperation with Russia-based Kamaz 2018-05-21
- Kamaz-Master Visits Dongfeng Cummins 2018-04-17
- Russian Kamaz to Invest $57 mln in Construction of Senegal Assembly Plant 2017-06-27
- Russian KamAZ Plans Unitl 2020 to Supply Over 1,000 Trucks to Philippines 2017-06-14
- Cooperation between XCMG and KAMAZ 2015-01-29
- Brilliance Auto to Cooperate with Russian Heavy Truck Maker Kamaz 2014-05-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021