What's hot in China tractors industry? (3)
www.chinatrucks.com: 2014 is drawing to a close. In the last year, although the whole industry is not booming, a number of new tractors launched in China.
CAMC HANMA debuted in Shanghai in July. On the following Hannover auto show, CAMC brought Hanma and other 5 trucks appearance, also CAMC independent engine, gearbox and rear axle were on the show.
On power, Hanma tractors employ Hanma power CM6D18 and CM6D28 with output of 9.8L and 11.8L. And the max power is 480hp that also show on Engine China. Hanma tractors are equipped with 16SOB1900 transmission and HL460 rear axle. In addition, Hanma employs aluminum alloy rims, aluminum alloy air cylinder and oil tank, that make whole truck weight reduce.
SAIC-IVECO Hongyan Genlyon
Hongyan Genlyon joy tour version is a hot tractor in 2014. SAIC-IVECO Hongyan Genlyon debuted on Beijing auto show in April and the luxury configures make Genlyon win a lot of attention.
Genlyon joy tour version position in the efficient logistics, and the most outstanding characteristic is the high horsepower engine with small speed ratio rear axle. On power, Genlyon has two options of engines, cursor 13L and Shangchai 12L power while equipped with FAST transmission. Rear axle is H6A single-reduction axle of 18t load.
On chassis, Genlyon employs disc brake, Double loop pressure braking system and ABS. Vehicle frame material is high strength steel to ensure bearing capacity
- China’s Tractor Sales Amounted to 85,900 Units in June 2020-07-14
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November 2019-12-20
- China Sold 34,968 Units Tractors in February 2019-03-14
- Dongfeng Kinland Terminal Tractors Delivered to Customers for Operation 2018-11-22
- SHACMAN Delivered 37 Port Tractor Trucks in Ningbo 2018-08-09
- Foton Philippines Introduces Blue Energized EST Tractor Head 2018-04-20
- China’s First Hydrogen Fuel Terminal Tractor Comes into Being 2017-07-21
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017 2017-07-17
- FAW Jiefang Delivers 1,218 Units of J6P 500hp Tractors to Shijiazhuang Customers 2017-05-18
- 2017 Manufacturers Annual Meeting Large-powered Tractors Inventory 2017-01-20
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021