260 million wasted tyres to make by Intelligent Wasted Tyre Production Line
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently Shandong Chengkuang Environment Protection Group developed the first waste tyre intelligent production line with Korean Dongfeng Group, and 35% of the wasted will become industrial carbon black, 40% fuel oil, 15% steel wire and 10% Gas combustible gas, which are 100% harmless recycling.
Each year there are 260 million wasted tyres to make, and the total weights are 9.5 million tons and the black waste will be rather polluted if they couldn't treated well.
Micro negative-pressure pyrolysis technology are world leading wasted tyre treatment technology and there is no waste water, exhaust gas and waste residue during the process, and single production line can deal 68 tons of waste tyres and the annual production capacity are 20,000 tons. And the five lines can treat 100,000 tons of waste tyres a year.
China Association of retreading and recycling chairman Zhu Jun said that the increasing of waste tyres have become world issue, and the micro negative-pressure pyrolysis technology is the most effective and also the last way to solve the problem.
- China First Intelligent Wasted Tyre Production Line to Run 2014-09-30
- China First Intelligent Wasted Tyre Production Line to Run 2014-09-29
- Linglong Rolls Out First TBR Radial Tire from Hubei Plant 2019-11-25
- Safe-Run Secures 700 Million New Order for Linglong’s Serbia Plant 2019-09-29
- China's Triangle Tire Opens Its First U.S. Manufacturing Plant 2018-11-08
- 2018 Linglong Tire Africa & Middle East Business Conference Successfully Held 2018-09-26
- China’s Tire Manufacturer Sees Robust Business in Philippines 2018-09-18
- Linglong to Build Tire Factory in Serbia 2018-08-31
- GALADARI Extended Olive Branch to Linglong Tire 2018-08-24
- Linglong Tire Listed in Top 100 Most Valuable Brand Enterprises in Shandong 2018-05-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April