JAC Sold 13,896 Units of Trucks in December, Down by 8.68%
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, JAC (600418) released its production and sales report of December, 2014. According to the report, the company sold all kinds of vehicles and chassis 42,224 units (sets), up by 22.54% compared with last year. And in the product segmentations, the auto maker sold 13,896 units of trucks, down by 8.68% year on year, and delivered 806 units of utility commercial vehicles and 35,383 units of own equipped engines, up by 20.12% and 78.45% respectively year on year.
The statistics show that JAC rolled out various vehicles and chassis 41,977 units (sets) in December, up by 24.19% year on year.
It is revealed that in 2014, the auto manufacturer sold all the vehicles and chassis registered 446,802 units cumulatively, down by 9.87% compared with the growth in 2013. Also the cumulative sales of trucks were 221,080 units, down by 14.72% year on year, while that of utility commercial vehicles totaled 6,186 units, up by 15.37% compared with the same period of last year.
- JAC Won The Cannes Lions International Creativity Award 2021-09-17
- JAC Motors Officially Introduces Its T8PRO Pickup to Global Market 2021-08-13
- JAC Doubles Its Exports to Global Market 2021-08-10
- The First 22 JAC SUNRAY Pure Electric Vehicles to Arrive in Mexico 2021-08-06
- JAC Ranked No.1 in Sales of Peru Chinese Brand in H1,2021 2021-08-04
- JAC Delivered 62 Commercial Vehicles to Kazakhstan for Postal Service 2021-07-28
- JAC SUNRAY Ambulance Supports COVID-19 Pandemic Prevention in Kazakhstan 2021-07-20
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1 2021-07-09
- JAC Assited The China-Cape Verde Exchange Center Project 2021-07-01
- JAC SUNRAY Ambulances Delivered to Bolivia for Operation 2021-06-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY