The Production and Sales Report of Beiqi Foton in December
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently Beiqi Foton released its production and sales report of December, 2014.
Foton sold 45,131 units of vehicles in this December, down by 21.15% year on year. In the product segmentation, the sales volumes of HD and MD trucks (incomplete trucks included) registered 11,011 units and that of light trucks (micro trucks included) was 30,665 units, down by 6.66% and 32.33% respectively year on year.
The company rolled out 40,607 units of vehicles, down by 29.63% over a year ago.
- Beiqi Foton Sells 50,000 Vehicles in April 2015-05-12
- The Production and Sales Report of Beiqi Foton in June, 2014 2014-07-09
- Beiqi Foton to Recall Faulty Tractors 2013-01-05
- Beiqi Foton to sell 600,000 units this year 2012-09-13
- Beiqi Foton Olympic cheering fleet show in Guangzhou 2012-07-10
- Beiqi Foton tops sales of light trucks in May 2012-06-26
- Beiqi Foton Motors helps national volleyball team 2012-05-02
- Beiqi Foton to build auto plant in Russia 2012-01-29
- Beiqi Foton explores overseas cooperation 2011-12-02
- Beiqi Foton Invests Commercial Vehicle Brand in India 2011-05-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021