Sales and production report of trucks in 2014
www.chinatrucks.com: In December, 2014, the automobile production and sales showed a certain growth compared to the last month and the same period of last year, the monthly production and sales record high. In 2014, both automobile production and sales are more than 230 million vehicles, growth compared with the previous year somewhat fall after a rise.
In December, the production of vehicles is 2.8 million units, up by 5.92% over last month and 7.05% year on year; sales is 2.41 million units, up by 15.27% over last month and 12.93% year on year. Also, the production of commercial vehicles registered 347,200 units, up by 6.47% over last month and down by 2.42% year on year; the sales of that is 349,000 units, up by 2.32% over last month and down by 2.32% year on year.
In December, trucks totally rolled out 279,700 units, down by 5.27% year on year. Also, the production of heavy and medium trucks are 54,600 units and 20,400 units, respectively down by 24% and 9.39% year on year; the production of light and micro trucks are 148,600 units and 56,100 units, respectively down by 6.87% and up by 35.72% year on year.
In December, sales of heavy and medium trucks are 56,300 units and 19,300 units, respectively down by 29.49% and 12.29% year on year. While that of light trucks and micro trucks are 152,800 units and 50,700 units, respectively down by 4.02% and up by 43.44% year on year.
In 2014, China trucks industry totally produced 3.19 million trucks and sold 3.18 million trucks, down by 7.86% 8.92% year on year.
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021 2022-03-25
- ZF Meets 2021 Sales And Earnings Targets 2022-03-18
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022 2022-02-28
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in October 2021-11-29
- FAW Jiefang: Overseas Sales to Account for 10% of Total Sales by 2025 2021-11-26
- FotonInMotion|JAN-OCT.Overseas Sales Volume Totaled 51999 Units,Up 67% YOY 2021-11-09
- Light-duty Truck Sales Increased by More Than 30 Percent MOM in September 2021-10-18
- JAC Sales Hit Record High in the First Three Quarters of 2021 2021-10-15
- Foton JUL-SEP. Overseas Sales Stands at 17000 Units, UP 80% YOY 2021-10-13
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units 2021-08-20
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021