Cooperation between XCMG and KAMAZ
www.chinatrucks.com: XCMG cooperates with KAMAZ, the biggest truck manufacturer in Russia, in the field of special vehicles such as truck mounted cranes, forestry cranes, and hook arm for sanitation trucks.
As the biggest construction machinery manufacturer in China, XCMG now ranks fifth in the construction machinery industry of the whole world and third among top one hundred Chinese machinery manufacturers. Its truck mounted cranes have absolute predominance in the industry, occupying 55% domestic market.
KAMAZ Group, established in 1976, is the biggest truck manufacturer in Russian Federation, with 220 dealers and more than 50% market share in Russia. Its annual truck production is more than 100 thousand and these products are sold well in states of CIS, Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa.
XCMG and KAMAZ are both leading enterprises in their respective industry and they are highly complementary in the field of special vehicles. Previously, XCMG has cooperated with KAMAZ on long-arm truck mounted cranes; they have already signed the agreement of bulk purchase, which is very effective. Considering the demands of Russian market, XCMG has already made improvement in the adaptability of truck mounted cranes, which strengthens the competitiveness of these products in Russian market and lays a solid foundation for entering Russian market of special vehicles in the next phase.
Besides truck mounted crane, XCMG and KAMAZ also cooperated with each other on forestry crane, hook arm for sanitation truck and crane truck with universal chassis, which is positive for the development of Russian market in the future and the improvement of product adaptability.
- World's Largest 440t XCMG XDE440 Mining Dump Truck Were Delivered in Batches 2022-03-24
- 205 XCMG Special Vehicles Were Sent Out to Countries and Regions Worldwide 2022-03-04
- Focus on Residue Transport! A Complete Introduction to XCMG G5 Muck Truck 2022-02-10
- XCMG Finalizes an Order for 200 Hydrogen Powered Heavy-duty Trucks 2021-12-07
- XCMG Mining Dump Truck Exported to South America in Batches 2021-11-24
- XCMG Signed a MOU with Vale, a World-renowned Mining Company in Brazil 2021-10-29
- Allision Introduces Innovative Propulsion Solution for Off-Highway Market 2021-07-27
- More than 100 XCMG Cranes Are Sent Overseas 2021-07-13
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time 2021-06-24
- XCMG Reveals its Second Generation P Series HAVAN Trucks 2021-01-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021