Vice-president of Eaton Grobal Craig Reed visits our company
www.chinatrucks.com: On the afternoon of Mar. 5th, vice-president of Eaton Global Craig Reed visited FAST transmission company. Chairman Li Dakai, general manager Yan Jianbo and vice-president Wang Shunli of Fast Group accompanied the visiting guests to Fast Eaton (Xi’an) Powertrain System Co.., Ltd. The JV General manager Juan Xiaoning described the company’s infrastructure construction and development in detail.
Chairman Li Dakai pointed out that relying on scientific and technological progress and independent innovation, FAST seriously understand the market, fully meet the market and scientifically lead the market, guided by the scientific and forward-looking strategy and policy.
A series of new powertrain products, independently designed and developed by ourselves, won wide appraise from the OEs and market users. Each of the company’s operation indexes has been ranked the first in China gear industry for 12 consecutive years. The annual industrial output and sales volume of heavy-duty transmissions has ranked the first in the world for 9 consecutive years. In the process of the company’s development, our company has established good strategic partnership with many multinational companies. Eespecially, FAST has a long history of cooperation with Eaton. Meantime, the company has kept a long-term friendly relation of cooperation. The establishment of Fast Eaton (Xi’an) Powertrain System Co., Ltd. witnessed that the two parties’ concept of win-win development would deepen the partnership constantly.
Vice-president Craig Reed fully affirmed and highly appraised the company’s efforts and achievements we have obtained as well as the rapid construction of the JV. He also said that Eaton would further strengthen communication and keep close partnership with Fast, promote the progress of the project and ensured that the JV start operation as soon as possible.
- Beiben Exports AMT-equipped Dump Trucks to Zambia 2021-09-13
- Light Trucks with FAST 4E50 Electric Drivelines to Arrive in Columbia 2021-06-09
- FAST Transmission Helps Support Overseas Economic Recovery 2020-05-28
- FAST Integrated AMT Wins 2019 Transmission Technology Award 2019-12-20
- The 9 Millionth FAST Transmission Roll Off the Assembly Line 2019-12-19
- FAST Attends Russia International Commercial Vehicle Exhibition 2019-10-18
- FAST Electric Driving Systems Arrive in Columbia for Operation 2019-09-25
- FAST Export Production Base Officially Starts Operation in Xi’an 2019-09-20
- FAST MAZ Belarus Factory Officially Starts Construction 2019-07-05
- FAST Put Lastest Products on Display at 2019 Bus & Truck Expo 2019-06-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Chery Rolls Off Its New Energy Mining Truck in Erdos
- FAW Jiefang Put into Operation Its J7 Smart Vehicle Plant
- JAC Kazakhstan Plant Rolls Off Its 40,000th Vehicle in 2021
- SANY Factory Certified as World’s First Lighthouse Factory in Heavy Machinery
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership
- SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate
- 30 Days Countdown to CIIE, Volvo Group Announces Participation in the Expo
- SANY to Attend the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in October
- Top 10 Export Markets for Chinese Trucks in JAN.-SEP. 2021
- Top Ten New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Brands
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in September
- China Top 10 Tractor Head Performers in September
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Market in September
- Light-duty Truck Sales Increased by More Than 30 Percent MOM in September
- JMC Pickup Sales Went Up by 13% YOY From January to September
- Sales Revenue Doubles in 50 Countries: SANY’s Internationalization Acceleratin
- SAIC Maxus' Sales Volume for Sep. Reached Record 17,684 Units, Up 25% YOY