Vice-president of Eaton Grobal Craig Reed visits our company
www.chinatrucks.com: On the afternoon of Mar. 5th, vice-president of Eaton Global Craig Reed visited FAST transmission company. Chairman Li Dakai, general manager Yan Jianbo and vice-president Wang Shunli of Fast Group accompanied the visiting guests to Fast Eaton (Xi’an) Powertrain System Co.., Ltd. The JV General manager Juan Xiaoning described the company’s infrastructure construction and development in detail.
Chairman Li Dakai pointed out that relying on scientific and technological progress and independent innovation, FAST seriously understand the market, fully meet the market and scientifically lead the market, guided by the scientific and forward-looking strategy and policy.
A series of new powertrain products, independently designed and developed by ourselves, won wide appraise from the OEs and market users. Each of the company’s operation indexes has been ranked the first in China gear industry for 12 consecutive years. The annual industrial output and sales volume of heavy-duty transmissions has ranked the first in the world for 9 consecutive years. In the process of the company’s development, our company has established good strategic partnership with many multinational companies. Eespecially, FAST has a long history of cooperation with Eaton. Meantime, the company has kept a long-term friendly relation of cooperation. The establishment of Fast Eaton (Xi’an) Powertrain System Co., Ltd. witnessed that the two parties’ concept of win-win development would deepen the partnership constantly.
Vice-president Craig Reed fully affirmed and highly appraised the company’s efforts and achievements we have obtained as well as the rapid construction of the JV. He also said that Eaton would further strengthen communication and keep close partnership with Fast, promote the progress of the project and ensured that the JV start operation as soon as possible.
- Fast EMT 6E240 Transmission Batch Matching 2022-03-21
- Beiben Exports AMT-equipped Dump Trucks to Zambia 2021-09-13
- Light Trucks with FAST 4E50 Electric Drivelines to Arrive in Columbia 2021-06-09
- FAST Transmission Helps Support Overseas Economic Recovery 2020-05-28
- FAST Integrated AMT Wins 2019 Transmission Technology Award 2019-12-20
- The 9 Millionth FAST Transmission Roll Off the Assembly Line 2019-12-19
- FAST Attends Russia International Commercial Vehicle Exhibition 2019-10-18
- FAST Electric Driving Systems Arrive in Columbia for Operation 2019-09-25
- FAST Export Production Base Officially Starts Operation in Xi’an 2019-09-20
- FAST MAZ Belarus Factory Officially Starts Construction 2019-07-05
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021