Vice-president of Eaton Grobal Craig Reed visits our company
www.chinatrucks.com: On the afternoon of Mar. 5th, vice-president of Eaton Global Craig Reed visited FAST transmission company. Chairman Li Dakai, general manager Yan Jianbo and vice-president Wang Shunli of Fast Group accompanied the visiting guests to Fast Eaton (Xi’an) Powertrain System Co.., Ltd. The JV General manager Juan Xiaoning described the company’s infrastructure construction and development in detail.
Chairman Li Dakai pointed out that relying on scientific and technological progress and independent innovation, FAST seriously understand the market, fully meet the market and scientifically lead the market, guided by the scientific and forward-looking strategy and policy.
A series of new powertrain products, independently designed and developed by ourselves, won wide appraise from the OEs and market users. Each of the company’s operation indexes has been ranked the first in China gear industry for 12 consecutive years. The annual industrial output and sales volume of heavy-duty transmissions has ranked the first in the world for 9 consecutive years. In the process of the company’s development, our company has established good strategic partnership with many multinational companies. Eespecially, FAST has a long history of cooperation with Eaton. Meantime, the company has kept a long-term friendly relation of cooperation. The establishment of Fast Eaton (Xi’an) Powertrain System Co., Ltd. witnessed that the two parties’ concept of win-win development would deepen the partnership constantly.
Vice-president Craig Reed fully affirmed and highly appraised the company’s efforts and achievements we have obtained as well as the rapid construction of the JV. He also said that Eaton would further strengthen communication and keep close partnership with Fast, promote the progress of the project and ensured that the JV start operation as soon as possible.
- Light Trucks with FAST 4E50 Electric Drivelines to Arrive in Columbia 2021-06-09
- FAST Transmission Helps Support Overseas Economic Recovery 2020-05-28
- FAST Integrated AMT Wins 2019 Transmission Technology Award 2019-12-20
- The 9 Millionth FAST Transmission Roll Off the Assembly Line 2019-12-19
- FAST Attends Russia International Commercial Vehicle Exhibition 2019-10-18
- FAST Electric Driving Systems Arrive in Columbia for Operation 2019-09-25
- FAST Export Production Base Officially Starts Operation in Xi’an 2019-09-20
- FAST MAZ Belarus Factory Officially Starts Construction 2019-07-05
- FAST Put Lastest Products on Display at 2019 Bus & Truck Expo 2019-06-04
- FAST Electric Driving System Applied on Foton Full Electric Heavy-duty Truck 2019-05-22
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April