Beiqi Foton Sells 50,000 Vehicles in April
www.chinatrucks.com: Beiqi Foton released their sales report for April recently:
Sales, they produced 50395 vehicles in April, down 25.90% over last year, among which, 8879 units were medium and heavy trucks, down 41.02% over last year, and 36574 light trucks, 3089 light buses and 670 large coaches. And they produced 22575 engines in April, up 15.45% over last year, among which, 9018 units were Ollin engines and 16557 units were Foton Cummins engines.
Foton Motors sold 183696 vehicles from Jan to April, down 23.58% over last year, and their sales of diesel engines are increasing rather fast, and they sold 38960 Ollin engines and 54995 Foton Cummins engines, up 18.46% and 32.99% over last year.
On productions, they produced 49343 vehicles in April, down 22.87% over last year, and they produced 21866 engines in April, up 13.92% over last year.
- The Production and Sales Report of Beiqi Foton in December 2015-01-12
- The Production and Sales Report of Beiqi Foton in June, 2014 2014-07-09
- Beiqi Foton to Recall Faulty Tractors 2013-01-05
- Beiqi Foton to sell 600,000 units this year 2012-09-13
- Beiqi Foton Olympic cheering fleet show in Guangzhou 2012-07-10
- Beiqi Foton tops sales of light trucks in May 2012-06-26
- Beiqi Foton Motors helps national volleyball team 2012-05-02
- Beiqi Foton to build auto plant in Russia 2012-01-29
- Beiqi Foton explores overseas cooperation 2011-12-02
- Beiqi Foton Invests Commercial Vehicle Brand in India 2011-05-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021