Sales of Natural Gas Heavy Trucks Low This Year
www.chinatrucks.com: Some experts predict that the sales of natural gas heavy trucks will rise largely this year, and some even say that the sales may amount to 60,000 units per month in 2015. However, the truth is sales of natural gas heavy trucks decreased half till April this year.
Why is that? Will the market recover in the second half this year?
“The decreasing sales of natural gas heavy trucks can be attributed to the structural pace down on China macro economy, ” said Tan Xiuqing, deputy CEO of Shandong Heavy-duty Group. As a quick responser of the national economy, sales of heavy trucks are greatly affected by the slowing economy this year, and sales of heavy trucks decreased by 33% this year, so that the sales of natural gas heavy trucks cannot avoid such fate as a segment markets. And the sales will continue in the second half this year, said Ms. Tan.
FAW Jiefang market departement manager Li Yufeng points out that natural gas trucks are better for large fleets in terms of price, maintenance costs and attendance rates, but the sales are much affcted for the economic situation this year compared with two years ago, and the markets are not optimistic in the second half this year if there is no major favorable policies.
Although there are many projects to start in the second half year and the sales may not be driven for there are quite a few idle heavy trucks. So that the sales of natural gas heavy trucks may not rise in the second half this year.
C&C Truck VIP customers head Cai Yifeng said that the recent policies are favorable for sales of natural gas heavy trucks, and the future sales may depend on the implement of the policies.
- CNHTC Sold Over 4,400 Units Natural Gas Powered Heavy-duty Trucks in May 2020-06-22
- Dayun’s First National VI Natural Gas Truck Comes off Production Line 2019-05-09
- Sinotruk Secures an Order for 257 Natural Gas Trucks 2017-09-27
- CAMC Gets Order to Supply 51 Units Natural Gas Trucks to South America 2017-06-29
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April 2017-05-24
- CAMC Focuses on Development of Lightweight Natural Gas Heavy Trucks 2015-02-05
- Sinotruk Natural Gas Engines Popular in Shanxi 2015-01-14
- CAMC to Launch Lightweight Natural Gas Heavy Trucks 2014-11-07
- Sinotruk M5G Natural Gas Trucks with Broad Markets 2014-10-14
- 100 Sinotruk Hohan Natural Gas Trucks Ordered by Shenzhen Haige Logistics 2014-07-03
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021