Naveco Signs the Strategic Cooperative Agreement with An’neng Group
www.chinatrucks.com: Naveco signed the strategic cooperative agreement with Shanghai An’neng Group Supply Chain Management Corporation on Shanghai Expo Center on 28 June 2015. This giant combination of both parties are highly focused by the executives, Ma Changdong, marketing director of Naveco has been invited to attend An’neng Innovation Event, namely, the celebration of the fifth anniversary and the fourth national online convention where both parities signed the deepening strategic and cooperative agreement. Meanwhile, Naveco delivered the first special vehicles to An’neng Group.
Based on roadway express, An’neng Group experiences the rapid development in five years, walking ahead of the industry in China in the respects of network coverage, operation capability, market shares, information level and service quality by means of integration of traditional logistic expressway, part load freight transportation network, information platform. It has becomes the biggest part load freight transportation league platform in China.
IVECO logistics light trucks and vans delivered this time are the professional logistic models specially designed for the logistics market in China, confronting to the various actual requirements related to commuting, freight, environment protection when driving through the city centers. Taking Iveco vans as an example, this model performs superior not only in appearance design for integrated vans with short headstocks, but also good airtight property during transportation, which also greatly enhances the safety of drivers, passengers and cargo. In addition, a great number of special devices for light logistics are applied in vehicles to accord with the various multi-function light logistics.
- Naveco Obtains an Order of 152 Units from China Post and Fujian Public Security 2017-01-13
- NAVECO Boosts SF to Make Medicine Cold Chain Logistics Network 2016-04-15
- Naveco Wins Praise From Customers 2016-03-18
- Naveco Yuejin Awarded 2016 Two Annual Truck Awards 2015-11-30
- NAVECO C500 Launches in Taizhou 2015-09-23
- Sales of SAIC Commercial Vehicles: 7785 NAVECO Trucks and 883 SIH Trucks 2015-05-15
- NAVECO products to upgrade in the new year 2015-01-20
- SAIC Group released its production and sales report of December 2015-01-08
- NAVECO SOFIM engine show on Automechanika Shanghai 2014-12-15
- SAIC Group released its production and sales report of Nov. 2014-12-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021