129 Shaanxi Auto Trucks Sold in the First Station
www.chinatrucks.com: Shaanxi Auto cargo van “100 Cities” introduction meeting was held in Jinan on July 18, and this is the first leg in Linyi City. Shaanxi Auto Sales Company deputy GM Liu Xiangtao, together with other leaders, dealers, customers as well as media more than 200 guests witnessed the introduction of Shaanxi Auto all series heavy cargo vans.
Shaanxi Auto Sales Company deputy GM Liu Xiangtao said that the introduction of Shaanxi Auto all series heavy cargo vans marks that Shaanxi Auto is completing their product lines and transform from engineering vehicle maker to logistics vehicle expert with the ability to surpass like brands. Mr. Liu stressed that Shaanxi Auto cargo vans are covering long haul, medium and short distance, lightweight, heavy-duty etc, segment markets and the cargo van inherit Shaanxi Auto advantages on logistics transport vehicles and they feature low fuel consummations, the best self weights, the greatest quality, the most comfortable, the safest and the best services.
It is worth celebrate that the customers are rather enthusiasm to know about the trucks, and they rushed to placing orders after introduction by Linyi New Era Sales Company manager Chen Baikun. And 37 trucks were ordered during the event, and the introduction meetings were held in Jining, Liaocheng, Jinan, Binzhou, Shouguang and Qingdao etc, and 72 trucks were ordered in these introduction meetings.
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV 2021-07-02
- Shaanxi Auto Heavy Trucks Enter Shandong to Get 116 Trucks Ordered 2015-04-27
- The World’s First 10 Benz Actros SLT Delivered to Shaanxi Dajian 2013-12-02
- Shaanxi Tonly is Awarded with Wide Off-road Dumper Order from Southeast Asia 2013-10-23
- SHACMAN Delivers LNG Trucks to Fujian Hongda 2013-07-18
- Shaanxi Heavy Duty Truck Deliveries the 1,000th Truck to Jianhua Logistic Company 2013-03-22
- The SHACMAN Brand of Shaanxi Auto Holds A New Spot in Myanmar 2013-02-21
- Shaanxi Heavy Duty Auto Achieved Good Export Volumes 2013-02-04
- Shaanxi Auto’s Heavy Trucks-- 2012 Users’ Most Satisfactory CV Brand 2013-01-23
- LNG Vehicle Population Surges in Chinese Market 2012-12-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Chery Rolls Off Its New Energy Mining Truck in Erdos
- FAW Jiefang Put into Operation Its J7 Smart Vehicle Plant
- JAC Kazakhstan Plant Rolls Off Its 40,000th Vehicle in 2021
- SANY Factory Certified as World’s First Lighthouse Factory in Heavy Machinery
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership
- SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate
- 30 Days Countdown to CIIE, Volvo Group Announces Participation in the Expo
- SANY to Attend the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in October
- Top 10 Export Markets for Chinese Trucks in JAN.-SEP. 2021
- Top Ten New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Brands
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in September
- China Top 10 Tractor Head Performers in September
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Market in September
- Light-duty Truck Sales Increased by More Than 30 Percent MOM in September
- JMC Pickup Sales Went Up by 13% YOY From January to September
- Sales Revenue Doubles in 50 Countries: SANY’s Internationalization Acceleratin
- SAIC Maxus' Sales Volume for Sep. Reached Record 17,684 Units, Up 25% YOY