129 Shaanxi Auto Trucks Sold in the First Station
www.chinatrucks.com: Shaanxi Auto cargo van “100 Cities” introduction meeting was held in Jinan on July 18, and this is the first leg in Linyi City. Shaanxi Auto Sales Company deputy GM Liu Xiangtao, together with other leaders, dealers, customers as well as media more than 200 guests witnessed the introduction of Shaanxi Auto all series heavy cargo vans.
Shaanxi Auto Sales Company deputy GM Liu Xiangtao said that the introduction of Shaanxi Auto all series heavy cargo vans marks that Shaanxi Auto is completing their product lines and transform from engineering vehicle maker to logistics vehicle expert with the ability to surpass like brands. Mr. Liu stressed that Shaanxi Auto cargo vans are covering long haul, medium and short distance, lightweight, heavy-duty etc, segment markets and the cargo van inherit Shaanxi Auto advantages on logistics transport vehicles and they feature low fuel consummations, the best self weights, the greatest quality, the most comfortable, the safest and the best services.
It is worth celebrate that the customers are rather enthusiasm to know about the trucks, and they rushed to placing orders after introduction by Linyi New Era Sales Company manager Chen Baikun. And 37 trucks were ordered during the event, and the introduction meetings were held in Jining, Liaocheng, Jinan, Binzhou, Shouguang and Qingdao etc, and 72 trucks were ordered in these introduction meetings.
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV 2021-07-02
- Shaanxi Auto Heavy Trucks Enter Shandong to Get 116 Trucks Ordered 2015-04-27
- The World’s First 10 Benz Actros SLT Delivered to Shaanxi Dajian 2013-12-02
- Shaanxi Tonly is Awarded with Wide Off-road Dumper Order from Southeast Asia 2013-10-23
- SHACMAN Delivers LNG Trucks to Fujian Hongda 2013-07-18
- Shaanxi Heavy Duty Truck Deliveries the 1,000th Truck to Jianhua Logistic Company 2013-03-22
- The SHACMAN Brand of Shaanxi Auto Holds A New Spot in Myanmar 2013-02-21
- Shaanxi Heavy Duty Auto Achieved Good Export Volumes 2013-02-04
- Shaanxi Auto’s Heavy Trucks-- 2012 Users’ Most Satisfactory CV Brand 2013-01-23
- LNG Vehicle Population Surges in Chinese Market 2012-12-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April