Genlyon Truck made by SAIC Iveco Hongyan Praised by Truck Drivers for High Safet
www.chinatrucks.com: Mr. Ran is a truck driver of a logistic company in Shandong. A few days ago, he drove his Hongyan Jieshi truck made by SAIC Iveco with a horse power of 350 on the highway near Dongying. Suddenly, the truck was rear collided with another one ahead of it.
Despite the burnt body structure and unrecognizable front and severely displaced cockpit, the truck door of Jieshi remained intact. More fortunately, Mr. Ran only suffered a minor injury on his left leg. Another driver, who sat on the co-pilot position, was safe and sound.
“When my truck collided with the other one, its engine moved downward and the cockpit moved backward. Indeed, the front of the truck became perhaps unrecognizable, but the cockpit itself remained almost intact. I was driving with an oil tank. If I got stuck in the cockpit when there is a leakage of the oil tank with fire breaks out, I would not be here today. I must say that the cockpit is extremely sturdy and rigid. Thanks to its builders, my life has been saved,” said Mr. Ran, smiling.
With a truck driving experience of 15 years, Mr. Ran has worked with a number of different trucks. Although he only drove Jieshi for one year, he can’t help expressing his love for this truck. According to him, his company bought a fleet of SAIC Iveco Hongyan Jieshi trucks last year. He was lucky to be chosen as the one of the drivers of the new vehicle. In just a matter of a few days, he fell hopelessly in love with his new truck. It felt like driving a high-end truck imported from abroad. Moreover, the truck is easily maneuverable. After driving a long distance, he does not suffer the fatigue as he used to.
In the past year, Jieshi only consumed about 30 L per every 100 km. At one time, the truck’s oil consumption was only 28.7 L. Given this, Jieshi can help its operator save fuel costs by 800 RMB to 1,000 RMB ($150 USD) every day on average.
In addition, Mr. Ran rarely had any problem, not even a minor one with Jieshi truck in the past one year. “This, of course, helps our company cut a huge amount of vehicle maintenance fees,” said the driver. Before the end of our interview, Mr. Ran once again got his thumb up for Jieshi truck, expressing his gratitude to the truck manufacturer, SAIC Iveco Hongyan.
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers First Batch of 110 Fire Fighting Trucks to Customer 2022-03-03
- SAIC Hongyan’s First Hydrogen-powered Heavy-duty Truck Rolled off the Line 2022-01-17
- Top Ten Dump Truck Players in November 2021-12-30
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers First Batch of KINGKAN Dumpers to Lao Mining Company 2021-12-06
- HONGYAN's First Hydrogen-powered Trucks Start Operation in Ordos 2021-11-23
- Hongyan Launches World’s First 10000-unit Hydrogen Heavy-duty Truck Project 2021-10-14
- Hongyan H6 Displayed at 2021 World Intelligent Connected Vehicles Conference 2021-09-27
- SAIC Hongyan Delivered 150 Full Electric Trucks to Its Customer 2021-09-03
- SAIC Hongyan to Build World's First Production Base for Hydrogen-powered Trucks 2021-07-22
- First SAIC Hongyan CKD Heavy-duty Truck Assembled in Tanzania 2021-06-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021