JMC Light Truck Holds Several Guinness Records
www.chinatrucks.com: Light trucks play a pivotal role in the Chinese medium- and short-distance logistic service market. Along with the constant expansion of the market, The Chinese light truck sales has been exceeded one million units during recent years. With such a large presence of light trucks, you may readily recognize JMC in your neighborhood. However, you may not know a number of Guinness records that JMC light trucks have held so far.
JMC light truck in operation for 18 years
Mr. Qu is from Cangzhou in Hebei. His JMC light truck has accompanied him for 18 years and has witnessed all the ups and downs of his business. Like an obedient servant seldom makes any complaint, JMC light truck delivers highly reliable performance with outstanding fuel economy.
JMC light truck in operation for 1.8 million km in 15 years
Mr. Xiao is from Dongying, Shandong. He has driven his JMC light truck for 15 years with a total distance of 1.8 million km, which is the equivalent of revolving around the equator of the earth for 45 times. Mr. Xiao has driven his truck across most parts of China and his truck has also witnessed and contributed to some of the biggest highlights of his life, such as getting married, buying a house, and becoming a father who supports the family with the help of his JMC.
Mr. Xiao's truck has also made several miracles. After driving 260,000 km, his JMC light truck changed its clutch disc for the first time. After driving 800,000 km, his JMC light truck changed its pump for the first time. After driving 980,000 km, his JMC light truck went through its first major repair.
JMC light truck drives 20,000 km in one month
Mr. Yang is from Liuyang, Hunan. On average, He drove his vehicle for 20,000 km per month. Mr. Yang with his JMC light truck has traveled most parts in Southeast China. JMC light truck has also brought great fortunes to Mr. Yang's family thanks to his diligence.
JMC light truck drives 770,000 km with its engine free of any big trouble
Wuxi Yongchuang Electric Control Parts Co., Ltd. has a JMC light truck. Since its arrival in the company, the truck has covered a distance of 770,000 km. Still, the engine of truck, made by Isuzu, has never suffered any big problems.
Light trucks, may seem lifeless and unemotional to many people. However, to truck drivers, they are never just a pile of iron, but a life partner. JMC light trucks are always ready to serve its master on their road to prosperity. Working diligently, they never make a complaint. Pleasantly, they serve their masters with great music and radio programs while driving on the road.
- JMC's Sales in Chile Jumped 300% YoY in 2021 2021-12-27
- JMC Pickup Sales Went Up by 13% YOY From January to September 2021-10-12
- JMC Sales Jumped by 48% in March 2021-04-08
- Auto China 2020: Beiben, JMC, SAIC and BAIC Confirm to Take Part in the Show 2020-09-24
- JMC Step up Efforts to Resume Production and Business in Overseas Market 2020-06-08
- JMC Donates Ambulances to Bolivia, Egypt, Panama and Myanmar 2020-04-27
- First 10 JMC Weilong Fuel Cell Trucks Delivered to Customer 2020-03-20
- JMC Got an Order for 100 Refrigerator Vans from FEI MAO YUN CHE 2020-03-04
- JMC Sold 5083 Light Trucks in January 2020-02-25
- JMC to Provide 2,000 Light Trucks to its Customer in Jiangxi 2020-01-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021