C&C Trucks NG Heavy-duty Truck Enters Dali Prefecture
www.chinatrucks.org: Canglong Manjiang Natural Gas Station in Dali Prefecture, Yunnan Province completion and C&C Trucks Delivery Ceremony was held in Dali Economic Development Zone on January, 8, 2016. Many leaders in prefecture, city and district including the General Manager of United Power Liang Heping, deputy General Manager of C&C Trucks Sales Corporation Xu Zhaoyi, Dali Standing Committee and State Commission for Discipline Inspection Zhang Hongjian, deputy governor of Dali People's Government Zhu Jianbin，Party Working Committee Secretary of Dali Economic Development Zone and CMC director Zhang Zhenxian, etc. attended the ceremony.
The program of “Canglong Manjiang Natural Gas Filling Station” was listed in the second batch of important programs in Dali Prefecture in the year of 2015 and started on June, 9, 2015. This program ended the history of without natural gas filling station in Dali Prefecture. Meanwhile, the 20 C&C Trucks NG heavy-duty truck procured by Canglong Logistics was the first batch of natural gas truck delivered to Dali Prefecture and filled the blank of without natural gas truck in Dali Prefecture. Those 20 C&C Trucks NG heavy-duty truck will play an important role in creating new life of environmental friendly transportation, improving the level of national excellent tourism cities, and promoting the social and economic development.
Dali Canglong Logistics Co., Ltd. is a modern logistics enterprise integrated ordinary freight, huge objects transportation, goods storage, loading and carrying, building materials sales, materials distribution, information consultation, service of logistics parks and it has the largest scale and the biggest power one in Dali Prefecture. The 20 C&C Trucks NG heavy-duty truck cost 12 million RMB will put into highway transportation and lead the using of natural gas truck in logistics industry in Dali Prefecture. Another batch of 30 natural gas heavy-duty trucks will be procured to reduce the using of vintage fuel trucks gradually.
- C&C Trucks Secures an Order of 100 Units Trucks in Jiangxi 2019-06-14
- C&C Delivers 40 LNG Muck Trucks to Its Customer from Shenzhen 2018-11-07
- C&C U 260 4×2 LNG Trucks Delivered in Shenzhen 2018-07-26
- C&C Trucks Attends World Manufacturing Convention 2018 2018-05-30
- C&C Trucks Fully Prepared to Meet New Challenges 2018-01-09
- Russian Dealer Pays a Visit to C&C to Exchange on New Energy Technology 2017-04-19
- C&C Conducts Electronics Training in Vietnam to Upgrade to Euro Ⅳ 2017-04-10
- C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia 2017-03-24
- C&C Launched National V Trailer with Weight of Only 8.1 Tons 2016-11-06
- 40 Units of C&C U380 Trucks Delivered to Bohua Logistics 2016-10-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April