C&C Trucks NG Heavy-duty Truck Enters Dali Prefecture
www.chinatrucks.org: Canglong Manjiang Natural Gas Station in Dali Prefecture, Yunnan Province completion and C&C Trucks Delivery Ceremony was held in Dali Economic Development Zone on January, 8, 2016. Many leaders in prefecture, city and district including the General Manager of United Power Liang Heping, deputy General Manager of C&C Trucks Sales Corporation Xu Zhaoyi, Dali Standing Committee and State Commission for Discipline Inspection Zhang Hongjian, deputy governor of Dali People's Government Zhu Jianbin，Party Working Committee Secretary of Dali Economic Development Zone and CMC director Zhang Zhenxian, etc. attended the ceremony.
The program of “Canglong Manjiang Natural Gas Filling Station” was listed in the second batch of important programs in Dali Prefecture in the year of 2015 and started on June, 9, 2015. This program ended the history of without natural gas filling station in Dali Prefecture. Meanwhile, the 20 C&C Trucks NG heavy-duty truck procured by Canglong Logistics was the first batch of natural gas truck delivered to Dali Prefecture and filled the blank of without natural gas truck in Dali Prefecture. Those 20 C&C Trucks NG heavy-duty truck will play an important role in creating new life of environmental friendly transportation, improving the level of national excellent tourism cities, and promoting the social and economic development.
Dali Canglong Logistics Co., Ltd. is a modern logistics enterprise integrated ordinary freight, huge objects transportation, goods storage, loading and carrying, building materials sales, materials distribution, information consultation, service of logistics parks and it has the largest scale and the biggest power one in Dali Prefecture. The 20 C&C Trucks NG heavy-duty truck cost 12 million RMB will put into highway transportation and lead the using of natural gas truck in logistics industry in Dali Prefecture. Another batch of 30 natural gas heavy-duty trucks will be procured to reduce the using of vintage fuel trucks gradually.
- C&C Trucks Secures an Order of 100 Units Trucks in Jiangxi 2019-06-14
- C&C Delivers 40 LNG Muck Trucks to Its Customer from Shenzhen 2018-11-07
- C&C U 260 4×2 LNG Trucks Delivered in Shenzhen 2018-07-26
- C&C Trucks Attends World Manufacturing Convention 2018 2018-05-30
- C&C Trucks Fully Prepared to Meet New Challenges 2018-01-09
- Russian Dealer Pays a Visit to C&C to Exchange on New Energy Technology 2017-04-19
- C&C Conducts Electronics Training in Vietnam to Upgrade to Euro Ⅳ 2017-04-10
- C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia 2017-03-24
- C&C Launched National V Trailer with Weight of Only 8.1 Tons 2016-11-06
- 40 Units of C&C U380 Trucks Delivered to Bohua Logistics 2016-10-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Chery Rolls Off Its New Energy Mining Truck in Erdos
- FAW Jiefang Put into Operation Its J7 Smart Vehicle Plant
- JAC Kazakhstan Plant Rolls Off Its 40,000th Vehicle in 2021
- SANY Factory Certified as World’s First Lighthouse Factory in Heavy Machinery
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership
- SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate
- 30 Days Countdown to CIIE, Volvo Group Announces Participation in the Expo
- SANY to Attend the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in October
- Top 10 Export Markets for Chinese Trucks in JAN.-SEP. 2021
- Top Ten New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Brands
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in September
- China Top 10 Tractor Head Performers in September
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Market in September
- Light-duty Truck Sales Increased by More Than 30 Percent MOM in September
- JMC Pickup Sales Went Up by 13% YOY From January to September
- Sales Revenue Doubles in 50 Countries: SANY’s Internationalization Acceleratin
- SAIC Maxus' Sales Volume for Sep. Reached Record 17,684 Units, Up 25% YOY