All Series of Qingling New Trucks Greet the New Year in Taiyuan
www.chinatrucks.com: The atmosphere of Spring Festival is not fade, and the enthusiasm is arising again. The promotional conference of all series of Qingling ISUZU new products was held on February, 27, 2016. The dealer Juze Chenghao Vehicle Sales Co., Ltd. and customers joined this conference and enjoyed the Spring Festival together. They provided the big gift for the new year.
Bai Wengang, the marketing director of Qingling Sales & Service Center in North China delivered the blessing of new year to truck users on the conference. He said, “It is still during the Spring Festival for the twelfth lunar month is not passed. On the behalf of Qingling Motors Co., Ltd. I hope that everyone can enjoy the new year. Qingling, the first vehicle enterprise jointly ventured by China and Japan, has been sticking to develop the commercial trucks of international standards since it was founded in 1985. It has accumulating customers over one million, and won great numbers of supporters as well as good reputation”.
Qingling achieved growth no matter in the market share or the interests under the gross downward situation in 2015. The growth of pickups is over 10% for its high quality. Li Yi, the manager of Qingling Motors in North China, introduced the advantages of all series of Qingling new products to customers. He said, “All series of Qingling new products are equipped with ISUZU electrical engine. They have great advantages in power, fuel saving performance and reliability. They can be set as the example of the technology and quality in the truck industry”. Customers got more direct familiarity of the advantages of Qingling new products. Truck users listened to the introduction carefully and they showed great interest and love to Qingling new trucks.
Shanxi Province was thrived for its rich coal and also troubled by coal. Shanxi, the big province which is rich in coal, faces big dilemma in the economic transitional period in the new formal of national economy. All industries are greatly affected in Shanxi Province. Of course, the vehicle sales industry is also influenced with great sales pressure. Jia Yucheng, the general manager of Juze Chenghao Vehicle Sales Co., Ltd. was engaged in reception of continuously coming guests on the site. The working staffs showed their admiration to the sense of responsibility of Mr. Jia. They said, “The general manager Jia Yucheng was working on the first two days of the New Year and he was the first person who came to the office”. Mr. Bai also gave his high praise to Mr. Jia. He said, “Mr. Jia became the first-class dealer of Qingling Motors in Taiyuan City in April of last year. He made great achievements in the first year and was awarded as excellent dealer. He is the main force of which Qingling Motor entering Taiyuan market. He speaks with his actions and achievements. He is the real person who do things and the example which dealers should follow”. There is no low season in the market and there will be high season once you make efforts. The great efforts which Jia Yucheng has made will definitely be rewarded by the market.
- BOSCH Qingling Hydrogen Fuel Cell Project Officially Kicks off in Chongqing 2021-12-29
- Qingling-Bosch Hydrogen-powered Truck Completes Its First Trial Operation 2021-10-13
- Qingling M-series Hydrogen Fuel Vehicles Went Off the Production Line 2021-08-10
- Qingling and Germany-based Bosch to Establish a Joint Venture 2020-12-28
- 60 Units Qingling 100P Cargo Trucks Delivered to HUGE 2019-12-11
- Qingling Attends 2019 Smart China Expo 2019-08-28
- Qingling Focuses on Technological Innovation for Expansion 2019-08-01
- Qingling Put Seven Vehicle Models on Display at 2019 Chongqing Auto Show 2019-06-10
- 125 Units Qingling Light Trucks to Arrive in Philippines for Operation 2019-05-15
- Qingling to Exhibit Several New Vehicles at Shanghai Auto Show 2019-04-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021