Chairman of Weichai Talks with Representatives of World Top 500 Companies
www.chinatrucks.com: “Night of Shandong Province” theme activity of 2016 China Development High-level Forum host by the provincial government of Shandong Province and Development and Research Center of State Council was held in Diaoyutai State Hotel in the night of March, 20th, 2016.
As the leading enterprise in Shandong Province, Weichai attracted great attention and favors of leaders of Shandong Province and State Ministries in the theme activity. Tan Xuguang, the chairman of Weichai Group, attended the theme activity and talked with the representatives of Top 500 companies in the world who attended this activity.
As the first state-level forum after NPC & CPPCC in 2016, this China Development High-level Forum is themed with “China during the new Five-year Plan”, talked about a series of important topics including the Chinese economic growth and reforming during the 13th “Five-year Plan”, deepening the reform of fiscal and tax system, fastening the reform of financial system and improving the layout of opening out, etc.. Besides, it also facilitate the cooperation between local areas and enterprises in China and overseas countries as well as academic circles.
Guo Shuqing, the deputy secretary of the provincial party committee and the governor of Shandong Province, said, Shandong Province is one of the important cradle of Chinese civilization. Shandong Province has accumulated strong real economic basis and has formed a batch of advantageous enterprises since the reform and opening up of more than 30 years. Shandong will further widen the opening up, promote the mutual optimization of economic and trading investment in overseas market, continue to strengthen the strategic cooperation and industrial docking with Top 500 enterprises in the world and the leading enterprises in the industry. Shandong Province hopes that their enterprises can further strengthen communication with transnational corporations, deepen familiarity, strengthen mutual trust to lay a good basis for the further cooperation.
The rapid development of Weichai Group has attracted the attention of manufacturing industry in China and world. The leaders of Top 500 enterprises in the world including Volkmaar Dunnal，the board chairman of Bosch Group, and Peng Tangmou, the CEO of Caterpillar, etc. Deeply talked with Mr. Tan respectively.
Weichai Group, one of the automobile enterprise and equipment manufacturing group which has the strongest power in China, is the leading enterprise in Shandong Province. Weichai actively “Walk Out”, continues to develop overseas market and meager high-end enterprises under the guiding of the national strategy of “One Band and One Road”. It purchased French Baudouin which has history over a century, Italian Ferretti Group which was a famous yacht manufacturer and German Kion Group which was the second largest manufacturer of industrial forklift truck in the world successively. Besides, it becomes a famous brand in the world by cooperating with Linde Hydraulics. Meanwhile, Weichai built manufacturing bases in many overseas countries including Tailand, India, Burma and Ethiopia. Thus it achieved the transformations including from products output to technology output and from general trading to local manufacturing.
- Weichai Ranks No. 1 in 2021 China Auto Spare Parts Industry 2021-07-15
- Weichai Completed its Strategic Restructuring of Lovol Heavy Industry 2021-01-07
- Tan Xuguang: 100 Days of Hard Work for a New Leap in Development 2021-01-06
- China Sold 136,900 Units NG Engines for Heavy-duty Trucks from Jan. to Nov. 2021-01-02
- Weichai Engine Sales Exceeded One Million Units in 2020 2020-12-29
- Weichai Expects its Engine Sales for Heavy-duty Trucks to Exceed 500,000 Units 2020-12-23
- Weichai Rolls Out Its 200,000th Unit Engine with National VI Emission Standards 2020-12-09
- Weichai Group Ranks the 83rd among Top 500 Chinese Enterprises in 2020 2020-10-14
- Weichai Launches World's First Commercialized Diesel Engine with Over 50% EFF 2020-09-17
- Weichai Power Invests in Shengrui Transmission's 8AT Automatic Transmission 2020-09-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April