Chairman of Weichai Talks with Representatives of World Top 500 Companies
www.chinatrucks.com: “Night of Shandong Province” theme activity of 2016 China Development High-level Forum host by the provincial government of Shandong Province and Development and Research Center of State Council was held in Diaoyutai State Hotel in the night of March, 20th, 2016.
As the leading enterprise in Shandong Province, Weichai attracted great attention and favors of leaders of Shandong Province and State Ministries in the theme activity. Tan Xuguang, the chairman of Weichai Group, attended the theme activity and talked with the representatives of Top 500 companies in the world who attended this activity.
As the first state-level forum after NPC & CPPCC in 2016, this China Development High-level Forum is themed with “China during the new Five-year Plan”, talked about a series of important topics including the Chinese economic growth and reforming during the 13th “Five-year Plan”, deepening the reform of fiscal and tax system, fastening the reform of financial system and improving the layout of opening out, etc.. Besides, it also facilitate the cooperation between local areas and enterprises in China and overseas countries as well as academic circles.
Guo Shuqing, the deputy secretary of the provincial party committee and the governor of Shandong Province, said, Shandong Province is one of the important cradle of Chinese civilization. Shandong Province has accumulated strong real economic basis and has formed a batch of advantageous enterprises since the reform and opening up of more than 30 years. Shandong will further widen the opening up, promote the mutual optimization of economic and trading investment in overseas market, continue to strengthen the strategic cooperation and industrial docking with Top 500 enterprises in the world and the leading enterprises in the industry. Shandong Province hopes that their enterprises can further strengthen communication with transnational corporations, deepen familiarity, strengthen mutual trust to lay a good basis for the further cooperation.
The rapid development of Weichai Group has attracted the attention of manufacturing industry in China and world. The leaders of Top 500 enterprises in the world including Volkmaar Dunnal，the board chairman of Bosch Group, and Peng Tangmou, the CEO of Caterpillar, etc. Deeply talked with Mr. Tan respectively.
Weichai Group, one of the automobile enterprise and equipment manufacturing group which has the strongest power in China, is the leading enterprise in Shandong Province. Weichai actively “Walk Out”, continues to develop overseas market and meager high-end enterprises under the guiding of the national strategy of “One Band and One Road”. It purchased French Baudouin which has history over a century, Italian Ferretti Group which was a famous yacht manufacturer and German Kion Group which was the second largest manufacturer of industrial forklift truck in the world successively. Besides, it becomes a famous brand in the world by cooperating with Linde Hydraulics. Meanwhile, Weichai built manufacturing bases in many overseas countries including Tailand, India, Burma and Ethiopia. Thus it achieved the transformations including from products output to technology output and from general trading to local manufacturing.
- Weichai LOVOL Opens Technology Innovation Centre in North America, Europe, Japan 2022-02-18
- Wei Chai Special Vehicle Launched Its WT160 Wide-body Mining Truck 2022-02-17
- Tan Xuguang Won the Highest Honor As an Outstanding Entrepreneur in Shandong 2022-02-16
- Weichai Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicles to Undergo Extreme Cold Road Test 2022-01-20
- CYSC Group and Weichai Group Sign Strategic Cooperation Agreement 2021-12-14
- Weichai Aims to Perform a Leadership role in Large-scale Mining Equipment 2021-12-08
- Weichai Made Delivery of 150-ton Large Mining Trucks in Batches 2021-11-22
- Tan Xuguang Inspects Two Projects under Construction 2021-11-01
- Weichai Rises 6 Places in Rankings to 77th Amongst Top 500 Chinese Companies 2021-09-30
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse 2021-09-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021