NAVECO Boosts SF to Make Medicine Cold Chain Logistics Network
www.chinatrucks.com: On April 13, 2016, SF-EXPRESS and NAVECO signed special cooperation agreement in Beijing. Leaders of both companies attended the signing ceremony and delivered the speeches. They highly affirmed the cooperation of more than ten years, and expressed the intention to continue to strengthen mutual cooperation in depth.
According to understanding, in the manufacture field of refrigerator, NAVECO has many years of accumulated experience. IVECO refrigerated truck is employed IVECO original refrigerator double compressor special chassis which can guarantee the reliable installation of the refrigeration system. Vehicle cab air conditioning and air cooling machine can work at the same time, and will not affect each other. IVECO unique Non load-bearing beam structure ensures the vehicle has good bearing that is wider and higher than the same kind refrigerators. Insulation can can load more cargo with the bulk of 14.7 cubic meters. In the manufacturing process of the product, NAVECO establishes a complete lightweight technology platform to achieve a vehicle weight loss of more than 60kg. On power, NAVECO refrigerator assembled Fiat power chain, so that the vehicle can maintain high efficiency as well as has a good pass. Maximum climb slope of IVECO refrigerated truck is ≥30%, ground clearance is 222mm and turning diameter is 10.7m. All these configurations make IVECO refrigerated truck shuttle in a densely populated city like Beijing in 24h, So as to improve the transportation efficiency.
It is understood that since 2004 in cooperation with the hand so far, NAVECO has provided more than 7000 IVECO light logistics distribution vehicles for SF EXPRESS. In the future with the development of intelligent control technology of the Internet and sensors, NAVECO and SF EXPRESS will also work more closely to promote the overall improvement of the efficiency of the C2B model and further boost the field of refrigerated vehicles industry optimization and upgrading to lead Chinese medicine cold chain logistics network towards a more secure, efficient and intelligent direction.
- Naveco Obtains an Order of 152 Units from China Post and Fujian Public Security 2017-01-13
- Naveco Wins Praise From Customers 2016-03-18
- Naveco Yuejin Awarded 2016 Two Annual Truck Awards 2015-11-30
- NAVECO C500 Launches in Taizhou 2015-09-23
- Naveco Signs the Strategic Cooperative Agreement with An’neng Group 2015-07-02
- Sales of SAIC Commercial Vehicles: 7785 NAVECO Trucks and 883 SIH Trucks 2015-05-15
- NAVECO products to upgrade in the new year 2015-01-20
- SAIC Group released its production and sales report of December 2015-01-08
- NAVECO SOFIM engine show on Automechanika Shanghai 2014-12-15
- SAIC Group released its production and sales report of Nov. 2014-12-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April