200 CIMC Flat Trucks Exported to South America
www.chinatrucks.com: With excellent product quality and good international reputation, CIMC plough in the overseas market and have yielded good results. With the pre 120 dumper smoothly delivered to South Africa, a group of 200 flat trucks exported to South Africa is fully equipped and shipped to the port.
April 11, the first batch of excellent workmanship and strong packing flat trucks arrived in Shanghai port, and were delivered to the customer for first inspection. Customer had highly praised of the product quality and the appearance of details. April 13th evening, the first batch of all orders were accepted.
The ship is about to ride the wind and waves, and to pass the sincere affection and virtuosity to South American people. It will gain success for CIMC overseas market and lay a solid foundation for global force.
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV 2021-07-02
- 30 Units CIMC-Linyu Oil Tank Trucks Exported to Africa for Operation 2021-05-21
- FAW Jiefang and CIMC Lingyu Collaborate on Special Purpose Vehicles 2020-07-23
- CIMC-TianDa Participated in International Fire Protection Exposition 2019-11-11
- CIMC Showcases New Generation Semi Trailers at CCVS 2019 2019-11-05
- Hongyan to Cooperate with Ruijiang to Build High-end Special Vehicles 2019-10-28
- 20 Units CIMC Lingyu Oil Tank Trucks Shipped to Southeast Asia for Operation 2019-06-05
- 40 Units CIMC Lingyu Concrete Mixers Delivered to Guangzhou for Operation 2019-05-22
- CIMC Unveils New U+Models and Delivers the First Batch to Customers 2019-04-24
- Foton Daimler Signs a Sales Contract with CIMC Ruijiang Auto 2019-02-19
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April