XICHAI AOWEI Won Big Orders in the First Quarter
www.chinatrucks.com: The first quarter of this year, the sales of FAW Wuxi diesel engine factory 11L AOWEI of 11 only in the Shandong area exceeded 3000 units. The enterprise achieved the results with accurate market positioning, strong marketing network, excellent product quality.
The reporter understands, Xichai Aowei engine as the heart of JIEFANG heavy truck, fully meet the user's demand for trucks with the general ability composite high-speed, level road and mountain road. Especially Xichai Aowei engine has the world's most advanced four valve set cam shaft structure and the unique FCCT combustion control technology to ensure adequate supply, sufficient fuel atomization.
Relevant person in charge introduced that JIEFANG truck jh6 used the Xichai Aowei electronic fuel injection technology, after the engine ECU intelligent control, the fuel combustion is more fully. Under the premise of satisfying the national emission regulations, the urea consumption decreases to a minimum, and just fuel-efficient and urea costs per year can save several million, which brings real benefits to users. To this end, after repeated research, Dongying DAYANG purchased 100 units of JIEFANG JH6 with Xichai AOWEI engine.
- Jiefang Exported 5,400 Units Engines to the Overseas Market 2020-03-26
- Jiefang's Engine Export Volume Grew 53.7% 2019-04-09
- Xichai Aowei Engine Shines at Electric Indonesia 2017-09-20
- Highlights at the 16th China International Expo on Internal Combustion Engine 2017-08-31
- Xichai CA6DM3-50E5 Engine Made to 2017 Most Powerful Engine List 2017-08-30
- Russia CTT 2017: Foreigners Thump up for FAW Xichai Aowei CA6SM2 Engine 2017-06-06
- FAW Xichai Aowei 6DM3 Engine Enjoys a Lead in Producing Large Horse Power 2017-05-10
- FAWDE Achieves a Solid Export Volume of 1,800 in March, Up by 12.5% 2017-03-22
- FAW Xichai Ranked First with Sales of 300000 engines in 2016 2017-01-12
- Xichai AOWEI Won Orders of 109 Units in Anhui 2016-11-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021