ISUZU TF185 Launched in Yunnan Province
www.chinatrucks.com: In 2016, the brand new ISUZU pickup TF185 launched in Yunnan province. ISUZU TF185 declared its coming with five new features: the new appearance, new color, new interior, new configuration, and new container. Obviously, this new pickup represents ISUZU the latest pickup manufacturing technology and design concepts and also represents the next development trend of pickup products.
It is worth mentioning that the power configuration of this pickup, it can be equipped with Isuzu three power -- 3.0L displacement 4K diesel engine, 2.8L displacement 4J diesel engine and 2.6L displacement 4Z gasoline engine which provide more choices for customers has different demands. In addition, the pickup is redesigned container volume, the bigger cargo can meet more loading needs of users.
The length, width and height of TF185 container are 1840mm * 1470mm * 470mm, beyond that of the mainstream pickup products on the market. Obviously, the longer container gives more flexibility to loading. The main performance is that the pickup can transport longer goods and more goods to improve transport efficiency, which directly leads to the maximization of the value of users’ transportation.
The launch of ISUZU TF185 has a more important significance for ISUZU and the customers. No matter it is the leader or the complication, its launch hit the pickup market again.
- JAC Pick-ups Exports in 2019 Ranked Top Three, Sales Up by 26% 2020-02-14
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September 2019-11-13
- SAIC Motor Launches MG Extender Pickup in Thailand 2019-08-12
- Huanghai Secures an Order of 1,000 Units Pickups from China Mobile 2019-04-23
- Great Wall Pickup Leads the Sales in January 2019-02-22
- China's Kaiyun Motors to Bring Electric Pickup to U.S. for $8,950 2019-02-15
- JAC T8 Crowned Intelligent Pickup of the Year 2018 2019-01-10
- Great Wall Began Sales of WINGLE 7 Pickup 2018-11-27
- Great Wall Motor Pins Future Growth Hopes on Pickup Trucks 2018-10-12
- JAC T6 Ranks No.3 Among Chinese Pickup Exportation 2018-08-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Chery Rolls Off Its New Energy Mining Truck in Erdos
- FAW Jiefang Put into Operation Its J7 Smart Vehicle Plant
- JAC Kazakhstan Plant Rolls Off Its 40,000th Vehicle in 2021
- SANY Factory Certified as World’s First Lighthouse Factory in Heavy Machinery
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership
- SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate
- 30 Days Countdown to CIIE, Volvo Group Announces Participation in the Expo
- SANY to Attend the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in October
- Top 10 Export Markets for Chinese Trucks in JAN.-SEP. 2021
- Top Ten New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Brands
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in September
- China Top 10 Tractor Head Performers in September
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Market in September
- Light-duty Truck Sales Increased by More Than 30 Percent MOM in September
- JMC Pickup Sales Went Up by 13% YOY From January to September
- Sales Revenue Doubles in 50 Countries: SANY’s Internationalization Acceleratin
- SAIC Maxus' Sales Volume for Sep. Reached Record 17,684 Units, Up 25% YOY