ISUZU TF185 Launched in Yunnan Province
www.chinatrucks.com: In 2016, the brand new ISUZU pickup TF185 launched in Yunnan province. ISUZU TF185 declared its coming with five new features: the new appearance, new color, new interior, new configuration, and new container. Obviously, this new pickup represents ISUZU the latest pickup manufacturing technology and design concepts and also represents the next development trend of pickup products.
It is worth mentioning that the power configuration of this pickup, it can be equipped with Isuzu three power -- 3.0L displacement 4K diesel engine, 2.8L displacement 4J diesel engine and 2.6L displacement 4Z gasoline engine which provide more choices for customers has different demands. In addition, the pickup is redesigned container volume, the bigger cargo can meet more loading needs of users.
The length, width and height of TF185 container are 1840mm * 1470mm * 470mm, beyond that of the mainstream pickup products on the market. Obviously, the longer container gives more flexibility to loading. The main performance is that the pickup can transport longer goods and more goods to improve transport efficiency, which directly leads to the maximization of the value of users’ transportation.
The launch of ISUZU TF185 has a more important significance for ISUZU and the customers. No matter it is the leader or the complication, its launch hit the pickup market again.
- JAC Pick-ups Exports in 2019 Ranked Top Three, Sales Up by 26% 2020-02-14
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September 2019-11-13
- SAIC Motor Launches MG Extender Pickup in Thailand 2019-08-12
- Huanghai Secures an Order of 1,000 Units Pickups from China Mobile 2019-04-23
- Great Wall Pickup Leads the Sales in January 2019-02-22
- China's Kaiyun Motors to Bring Electric Pickup to U.S. for $8,950 2019-02-15
- JAC T8 Crowned Intelligent Pickup of the Year 2018 2019-01-10
- Great Wall Began Sales of WINGLE 7 Pickup 2018-11-27
- Great Wall Motor Pins Future Growth Hopes on Pickup Trucks 2018-10-12
- JAC T6 Ranks No.3 Among Chinese Pickup Exportation 2018-08-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April