CAMC Boosts in October with Year-on-Year Growth of 144.90%
www.chinatrucks.com: The sales of CAMC reached 1560 units, compared to the last October of 637 units, up by 144.90% year on year. And the growth ranked No.1 in the industry. Why did CAMC have such a great growth in October? One reason lies in products competitiveness, and the other one lies in the marketing competitiveness.
Products competitiveness: Acceptance of self-produced components
After many enterprises gave up the road to produce engines by themselves, CAMC always adhere to the independent development of the core components of the engine. And in 2016, CAMC finally had good harvest after a series of difficulties and hardships.
Especially the Hanma power (produced by CAMC) introduces the braking technology in the cylinder, the driver need not brake frequently, saving more physical effort. And less brake means the truck will not like other vehicles with water spraying device, and save a lot of brake disc replacement costs. As well when you brake, engine does not require fuel injection, economic efficiency is relatively high. The reliable and safe driving won many customers heart.
Also, not only Hanma power (produced by CAMC) has high attractiveness in domestic area, but also the CAMC trucks have a stable position in the market with their good performance and safety.
Marketing competitiveness: Accurately grasp the segments market
CAMC sales have a rapid growth in the second half year, the marketing competitiveness play an important role in it.
In brand marketing, CAMC continued to improve the product quality. The product most uses CAMC self-developed Hanma power, Hanma gearbox and other products such as CAMC axle. Therefore, the sales in the second half year have increased significantly.
In brand promotion, CAMC is also focused on the promotion for the needs of different users. For example, Qingdao hazardous chemicals market is relatively hot, CAMC made brand promotion to such users and won their favors. As a result, the sales are getting better every year. It is understood that CAMC not only reached nearly 30% in the Qingdao market, but also is increasing year by year at a speed of 30%, and the dangerous goods vehicle sales ranked in the top 5 of the heavy truck brands.
The sales of 1560 trucks looks insignificant compared with some big enterprises, but the high growth let the industry see the hope of independent research and development engine.
- Papua New Gu Customer to Order More CAMC Trucks with Allison AT 2021-06-25
- Hanma Technolgy Saw its Special Vehicles Sales Grow by 153.27% in February 2021-03-12
- CAMC Sold 1216 Units of Heavy-and-Medium Trucks in First Two Months of 2020 2020-03-10
- 130 CAMC Battery Swapping Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to Xi’an for Operation 2020-03-06
- 200 Units CAMC LNG Construction Trucks Delivered to Jiaxing for Operation 2020-01-06
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China 2019-07-01
- Hualing Xingma Sold 1,526 Units Mid- and Heavy-duty Trucks in January 2019-02-15
- CAMC’ Annual Production Exceeds 5,000 Units, up 44.15% YoY 2019-01-04
- 40 Units CAMC Hanma H7 Electric Heavy-duty Trucks 2018-12-18
- CAMC Hanma H9 on Display at 2018 Bauma China 2018-11-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April