CAMC Boosts in October with Year-on-Year Growth of 144.90%
www.chinatrucks.com: The sales of CAMC reached 1560 units, compared to the last October of 637 units, up by 144.90% year on year. And the growth ranked No.1 in the industry. Why did CAMC have such a great growth in October? One reason lies in products competitiveness, and the other one lies in the marketing competitiveness.
Products competitiveness: Acceptance of self-produced components
After many enterprises gave up the road to produce engines by themselves, CAMC always adhere to the independent development of the core components of the engine. And in 2016, CAMC finally had good harvest after a series of difficulties and hardships.
Especially the Hanma power (produced by CAMC) introduces the braking technology in the cylinder, the driver need not brake frequently, saving more physical effort. And less brake means the truck will not like other vehicles with water spraying device, and save a lot of brake disc replacement costs. As well when you brake, engine does not require fuel injection, economic efficiency is relatively high. The reliable and safe driving won many customers heart.
Also, not only Hanma power (produced by CAMC) has high attractiveness in domestic area, but also the CAMC trucks have a stable position in the market with their good performance and safety.
Marketing competitiveness: Accurately grasp the segments market
CAMC sales have a rapid growth in the second half year, the marketing competitiveness play an important role in it.
In brand marketing, CAMC continued to improve the product quality. The product most uses CAMC self-developed Hanma power, Hanma gearbox and other products such as CAMC axle. Therefore, the sales in the second half year have increased significantly.
In brand promotion, CAMC is also focused on the promotion for the needs of different users. For example, Qingdao hazardous chemicals market is relatively hot, CAMC made brand promotion to such users and won their favors. As a result, the sales are getting better every year. It is understood that CAMC not only reached nearly 30% in the Qingdao market, but also is increasing year by year at a speed of 30%, and the dangerous goods vehicle sales ranked in the top 5 of the heavy truck brands.
The sales of 1560 trucks looks insignificant compared with some big enterprises, but the high growth let the industry see the hope of independent research and development engine.
- CAMC Seals Order for 500 Electric Heavy-duty Trucks at WMC 2021-11-22
- Papua New Gu Customer to Order More CAMC Trucks with Allison AT 2021-06-25
- Hanma Technolgy Saw its Special Vehicles Sales Grow by 153.27% in February 2021-03-12
- CAMC Sold 1216 Units of Heavy-and-Medium Trucks in First Two Months of 2020 2020-03-10
- 130 CAMC Battery Swapping Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to Xi’an for Operation 2020-03-06
- 200 Units CAMC LNG Construction Trucks Delivered to Jiaxing for Operation 2020-01-06
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China 2019-07-01
- Hualing Xingma Sold 1,526 Units Mid- and Heavy-duty Trucks in January 2019-02-15
- CAMC’ Annual Production Exceeds 5,000 Units, up 44.15% YoY 2019-01-04
- 40 Units CAMC Hanma H7 Electric Heavy-duty Trucks 2018-12-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021