CAMC Hanma H3 Awarded the Most Popular Logistics Transport Vehicle
www.chinatrucks.com: On October 31, The Third International Conference on Logistic Development and The Forth International Logistic Expo were grandly opened in Suining. Nearly 300 advanced logistics enterprises and logistics equipment enterprises were honored by the conference. Among them, CAMC Hanma H3 was awarded the Most Popular Logistics Transport Vehicle.
H3 as a brand new platform product, there are 4x2 ordinary tailgate truck, 4x2 van, 4x2 grid type, 4x2 refrigerator truck and wing opening van on sale.
Hanma H3 products have obvious competitive advantages, and they are equipped with Yuchai YC4E series engines, YC6J series engines and Shangchai SC4H series four cylinders engines, SC7H series six cylinders engines.
The driving cab is designed with safety and humanization. The popular European cage frame, high strength steel sheet skin structure and finite element simulation analysis can ensure the strength and rigidity of the truck body. 7-inch LCD touch screen, the navigator support handwritten and Pinyin input method, air conditioner controller integrated instrument panel, lighter, ashtray, hand brake, cup holder, air outlet and electric outlet, all these configurations are around the driver to make driving more convenient.
The trucks uses CAN system to realize the functions of electric door and window, central control door lock, automatic cruise control, integrated entertainment equipment, anti-theft and positioning system that improve the intelligent and convenient of the operation system.
- CAMC Seals Order for 500 Electric Heavy-duty Trucks at WMC 2021-11-22
- Papua New Gu Customer to Order More CAMC Trucks with Allison AT 2021-06-25
- Hanma Technolgy Saw its Special Vehicles Sales Grow by 153.27% in February 2021-03-12
- CAMC Sold 1216 Units of Heavy-and-Medium Trucks in First Two Months of 2020 2020-03-10
- 130 CAMC Battery Swapping Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to Xi’an for Operation 2020-03-06
- 200 Units CAMC LNG Construction Trucks Delivered to Jiaxing for Operation 2020-01-06
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China 2019-07-01
- Hualing Xingma Sold 1,526 Units Mid- and Heavy-duty Trucks in January 2019-02-15
- CAMC’ Annual Production Exceeds 5,000 Units, up 44.15% YoY 2019-01-04
- 40 Units CAMC Hanma H7 Electric Heavy-duty Trucks 2018-12-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Chery Rolls Off Its New Energy Mining Truck in Erdos
- FAW Jiefang Put into Operation Its J7 Smart Vehicle Plant
- JAC Kazakhstan Plant Rolls Off Its 40,000th Vehicle in 2021
- SANY Factory Certified as World’s First Lighthouse Factory in Heavy Machinery
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership
- SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate
- 30 Days Countdown to CIIE, Volvo Group Announces Participation in the Expo
- SANY to Attend the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in October
- Top 10 Export Markets for Chinese Trucks in JAN.-SEP. 2021
- Top Ten New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Brands
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in September
- China Top 10 Tractor Head Performers in September
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Market in September
- Light-duty Truck Sales Increased by More Than 30 Percent MOM in September
- JMC Pickup Sales Went Up by 13% YOY From January to September
- Sales Revenue Doubles in 50 Countries: SANY’s Internationalization Acceleratin
- SAIC Maxus' Sales Volume for Sep. Reached Record 17,684 Units, Up 25% YOY