CAMC Hanma H3 Awarded the Most Popular Logistics Transport Vehicle
www.chinatrucks.com: On October 31, The Third International Conference on Logistic Development and The Forth International Logistic Expo were grandly opened in Suining. Nearly 300 advanced logistics enterprises and logistics equipment enterprises were honored by the conference. Among them, CAMC Hanma H3 was awarded the Most Popular Logistics Transport Vehicle.
H3 as a brand new platform product, there are 4x2 ordinary tailgate truck, 4x2 van, 4x2 grid type, 4x2 refrigerator truck and wing opening van on sale.
Hanma H3 products have obvious competitive advantages, and they are equipped with Yuchai YC4E series engines, YC6J series engines and Shangchai SC4H series four cylinders engines, SC7H series six cylinders engines.
The driving cab is designed with safety and humanization. The popular European cage frame, high strength steel sheet skin structure and finite element simulation analysis can ensure the strength and rigidity of the truck body. 7-inch LCD touch screen, the navigator support handwritten and Pinyin input method, air conditioner controller integrated instrument panel, lighter, ashtray, hand brake, cup holder, air outlet and electric outlet, all these configurations are around the driver to make driving more convenient.
The trucks uses CAN system to realize the functions of electric door and window, central control door lock, automatic cruise control, integrated entertainment equipment, anti-theft and positioning system that improve the intelligent and convenient of the operation system.
- Papua New Gu Customer to Order More CAMC Trucks with Allison AT 2021-06-25
- Hanma Technolgy Saw its Special Vehicles Sales Grow by 153.27% in February 2021-03-12
- CAMC Sold 1216 Units of Heavy-and-Medium Trucks in First Two Months of 2020 2020-03-10
- 130 CAMC Battery Swapping Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to Xi’an for Operation 2020-03-06
- 200 Units CAMC LNG Construction Trucks Delivered to Jiaxing for Operation 2020-01-06
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China 2019-07-01
- Hualing Xingma Sold 1,526 Units Mid- and Heavy-duty Trucks in January 2019-02-15
- CAMC’ Annual Production Exceeds 5,000 Units, up 44.15% YoY 2019-01-04
- 40 Units CAMC Hanma H7 Electric Heavy-duty Trucks 2018-12-18
- CAMC Hanma H9 on Display at 2018 Bauma China 2018-11-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April