CIMC Boost One Belt and One Road
www.chinatrucks.com: The further promotion of “One Belt and One Road” strategy injects new vitality to the economic development of the countries along The Belt and Road. Especially Silk Road Economic Belt East is connected with Asia Pacific Economic Circle, and the West is connected with European economic circle, covering Asia, Europe and Africa three continents. Along the line involves 53 countries with a total population of about 4.4 billion and the total economic output of $21 trillion, the market size and potential are unique.
CIMC and SHACMAN have keen market awareness and geographical advantages. They advanced the layout of the Central Asian market aiming at the urgent need for a large number of infrastructure facilities in Central Asia however lact of the manufacture industry. They have achieved good results for the few years of hard work, SHACMAN heavy truck and CIMI tanker have already became a local star product.
The water tank is tailored for large sites lack of water in Central Asia. According to the special climate and special requirements of the user's location, a new product plan is made by CIMC. Pipes, pumps, valves and other accessories are also designed in accordance with the special standards, production and installation. Since customers choose the company, they will combine with the host manufacturers and provide quality products to users with professional design standards and first-class manufacturing process.
Now, 25 water tank trucks are ready to ship to overseas. Wish they contribute to the smooth progress of the project.
- Global License Deal Signed Between CIMC And Siemens Digital Industries Software 2021-10-20
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV 2021-07-02
- 30 Units CIMC-Linyu Oil Tank Trucks Exported to Africa for Operation 2021-05-21
- FAW Jiefang and CIMC Lingyu Collaborate on Special Purpose Vehicles 2020-07-23
- CIMC-TianDa Participated in International Fire Protection Exposition 2019-11-11
- CIMC Showcases New Generation Semi Trailers at CCVS 2019 2019-11-05
- Hongyan to Cooperate with Ruijiang to Build High-end Special Vehicles 2019-10-28
- 20 Units CIMC Lingyu Oil Tank Trucks Shipped to Southeast Asia for Operation 2019-06-05
- 40 Units CIMC Lingyu Concrete Mixers Delivered to Guangzhou for Operation 2019-05-22
- CIMC Unveils New U+Models and Delivers the First Batch to Customers 2019-04-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021