WAW DITO Launched and Gained Orders of 6800 Trucks
www.chinatrucks.com: On November 23, the biggest purchase contract was gained by XCMG in bauma 2016. The customer from Malaysia ordered dumpers and trailers of total 200 units in on time, and signed purchase agreement in the XCMG globe distributors conference in the evening. The Malaysian consumer has always purchased European and American products before, while chosen XCMG because of its efforts of “Modeling quality products with originality, smart manufacturing benefiting the world”.
XCMG has manufactured the HANVAN series products elaborately to be the transportation tool and perfect ride integrated efficiency, safety and soft. The products of G5, G7 and G9 can meet the users’ different needs of trunk logistics, long-distance logistics, short distance logistics and engineering vehicles.
At the same time, XCMG has always focused on high-end manufacturing to create mineral heavy product since entered into the heavy dumpers industry and always kept leading and promoting industry sound development by actual efforts. The company has maintained the status of the industry leader for a long term. In bauma 2016, XCMG launched the globe first five axles all-terrain dumper of full hydro-pneumatic suspension, pushed the cross-border integration technology of globe mineral truck and on-road vehicle to the new height and played the role of new king in the cross-border industry. At the same time, they launched the second generation of three axles hydro-pneumatic suspension widebody dumper leading the mining machinery industry to meet the increasing users’ requirements of mining efficiency and safety.
200 XCMG heavy trucks marched into Malaysian in bauma 2016 to accelerate the internationalization process of the integrated driven industries, form the complementation with the target city and the different advantages with foreign brands, and created the new mode of Chinese enterprises launched in group. XCMG provided more favorable conditions for local Chinese funded enterprises in the products and services, but also build a more broad and fruitful cooperation platform for the vast number of Chinese funded enterprises.
- 200 Wuzheng Sanitary Vehicles Shipped to Pakistan 2017-05-23
- WAW DITO Launched and Gained Orders of 6800 Trucks 2016-11-28
- WAW Aochi Carry Out 13th Five-year Plan and Develops China V Trucks 2016-01-25
- 50 WAW Logistic Trucks Delivered to their Operator 2015-10-15
- 2550 WAW Vehicles Shipped to Africa 2014-05-21
- Hot sales of WAW light trucks 2012-03-13
- WAW Auto 100,000 light truck frames electro coating starts to run 2012-01-05
- 40 WAW light trucks exported to Africa 2011-09-19
- Production and sales of WAW Motors up 30% 2011-08-31
- Shandong WAW Trucks Work for Brands 2011-05-03
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021