XCMG Signed 200 Orders with Malaysian Customer to be the Biggest Winner in bauma
www.chinatrucks.com: On November 23, the biggest purchase contract was gained by XCMG in bauma 2016. The customer from Malaysia ordered dumpers and trailers of total 200 units in on time, and signed purchase agreement in the XCMG globe distributors conference in the evening. The Malaysian consumer has always purchased European and American products before, while chosen XCMG because of its efforts of “Modeling quality products with originality, smart manufacturing benefiting the world”.
XCMG has manufactured the HANVAN series products elaborately to be the transportation tool and perfect ride integrated efficiency, safety and soft. The products of G5, G7 and G9 can meet the users’ different needs of trunk logistics, long-distance logistics, short distance logistics and engineering vehicles.
At the same time, XCMG has always focused on high-end manufacturing to create mineral heavy product since entered into the heavy dumpers industry and always kept leading and promoting industry sound development by actual efforts. The company has maintained the status of the industry leader for a long term. In bauma 2016, XCMG launched the globe first five axles all-terrain dumper of full hydro-pneumatic suspension, pushed the cross-border integration technology of globe mineral truck and on-road vehicle to the new height and played the role of new king in the cross-border industry. At the same time, they launched the second generation of three axles hydro-pneumatic suspension widebody dumper leading the mining machinery industry to meet the increasing users’ requirements of mining efficiency and safety.
200 XCMG heavy trucks marched into Malaysian in bauma 2016 to accelerate the internationalization process of the integrated driven industries, form the complementation with the target city and the different advantages with foreign brands, and created the new mode of Chinese enterprises launched in group. XCMG provided more favorable conditions for local Chinese funded enterprises in the products and services, but also build a more broad and fruitful cooperation platform for the vast number of Chinese funded enterprises.
- Allision Introduces Innovative Propulsion Solution for Off-Highway Market 2021-07-27
- More than 100 XCMG Cranes Are Sent Overseas 2021-07-13
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time 2021-06-24
- XCMG Delivers 200 Construction Machinery to Brazilian Government 2020-07-10
- XCMG Bank Brazil Opens for Business 2020-07-09
- XCMG XG70 Wide-body Dumper Won Order Worth 30 Million Yuan in Inner Mongolia 2020-05-29
- XCMG Jumps up to Global Top Four on KHL's Yellow Table 2020 2020-05-21
- More than 2,800 Exhibitors to Participate in Bauma CHINA 2020-11-18
- Cummins to Celebrate Its 100th Anniversary at Bauma 2019 2019-02-21
- Hyva to Present Heavy Transport Solutions at Bauma 2019 2019-02-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY