FullRun Group Malaysian Construction Base Expected to Put into Operation in 2017
Fullrun Group Chairman Liu Zijin briefed the company's development process and strategic planning to the delegation.
In his view, the construction base is a win-win choice. In addition to the local employment, and raw materials, all products are exported abroad, which will greatly enhance the local economic, society and port logistics development.
Zhang Shengwen showed great expectation for FullRun Group in Malaysia to invest and build factories and suggested that the Malaysian government at all levels will provide convenient and efficient support and services as quickly as possible for this project.
After the talks, the two sides held an official document signing ceremony on the project of FullRun Group in Malaysia to invest in tire factory.
FullRun 's first overseas production base in Malaysia is expected to start production in May 2017, when total production capacity will reach 15 million.
It is learned that the construction of plants in Malaysia is an important part of the company's strategy to go out and make globalization layout.
Fullrun Group was established in 2003, setting tire technology research and development, production and trade at home and abroad in one and the total assets is 1.26 billion yuan.
So far, the company has more than 30 national invention patents of which the products were internationally certified by China CCC, the United States DOT, the European ECE and more than ten certification institutions.
In 2008, Qingdao,the company built the first passenger car tire production line with an annual production capacity of 5 million.
Presently, it is building a second production line expected to put into operation in 2017.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Chery Rolls Off Its New Energy Mining Truck in Erdos
- FAW Jiefang Put into Operation Its J7 Smart Vehicle Plant
- JAC Kazakhstan Plant Rolls Off Its 40,000th Vehicle in 2021
- SANY Factory Certified as World’s First Lighthouse Factory in Heavy Machinery
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership
- SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate
- 30 Days Countdown to CIIE, Volvo Group Announces Participation in the Expo
- SANY to Attend the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in October
- Top 10 Export Markets for Chinese Trucks in JAN.-SEP. 2021
- Top Ten New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Brands
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in September
- China Top 10 Tractor Head Performers in September
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Market in September
- Light-duty Truck Sales Increased by More Than 30 Percent MOM in September
- JMC Pickup Sales Went Up by 13% YOY From January to September
- Sales Revenue Doubles in 50 Countries: SANY’s Internationalization Acceleratin
- SAIC Maxus' Sales Volume for Sep. Reached Record 17,684 Units, Up 25% YOY