FAW Jiefang Awarded the Most Valuable Commercial Vehicle Brand in 2016
www.chinatrucks.com: On December 3, with the theme of “productivity liberation”, WeMedia2016 (China WeMedia Annual Conference) was open in SHANGRI-LA Hotel in Beijing. The conference has named the 2016 Mobile Enterprises List, who have foreseen the future of the market development and grabbed the opportunity, and fulfilled the theme.
As a benchmark for China's commercial vehicle development, FAW Jiefang has been focused on by the industry. In the complex and various market environment, FAW has always held the leading core technology tight and had insight into the trend of the market development, that accomplished its amazing creativity. FAW 60-year manufacturing experience has stayed in the leading position since it started during the long-distance running of national automotive industry booming.
FAW Jiefang sales climbed higher in 2016, and ranked No.1 on the heavy trucks sales ranking for eleven consecutive months. No matter the sales champion or the greatest honor of “the most valuable commercial vehicle brand in 2016”, FAW can not do it without the trust and support from the customers.
The FAW official Weichat was proud that FAW Jiefang was awarded the most valuable commercial vehicle brand in 2016. FAW Jiefang has always adhered to manufacturing trucks in high standard, created the most thoughtful and the highest efficiency money machine for customers to achieve their wealth.
- FAW-Eastern European Company Set Sales Record of Over 1000 Units for CV 2021-08-24
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July 2021-08-23
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle 2021-07-16
- FAW South Africa Continues to Grow at a Robust Pace 2021-07-15
- Jiefang's Engine Export Up 56% in the Fist Six Months 2021-06-30
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May 2021-06-11
- 100 Units FAW Jiefang JH6 Heavy-duty Trucks Exported to Vietnam 2021-05-27
- FAW Jiefang's New Production Base Starts Operation in Liuzhou City 2021-05-17
- China Sold 198,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in April 2021-05-12
- FAW South Africa's 7000TH Truck Built at Coega Plant 2021-05-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY