FAW Jiefang Delivers 1,218 Units of J6P 500hp Tractors to Shijiazhuang Customers
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, there was a stirring of interest in Jiefang truck thanks to “Jiefang China Tour” scheme. During the “Shijiazhuang Stop”, Jiefang J6P 6x4 500hp tractors set a high sales record, 1,218 units in total.
In order to allow more users in Shijiazhuang to know better about Jiefang J6P 6x4 500hp tractors’, product trainers make explicit explanation on how J6P transmission and rear axle was improved in power and load capacity to add value for its customers.
In just one hour, 1,218 units are sold at the product promotion, which equals to one unit J6P 500hp tractor in 5 seconds on average. Support from users keeps Jiefang moving forward. Jiefang will continue to follow the concept of “quality, technology and innovation” to provide users with the best and most capable money-making machine and create “shared value” for all Jiefang users.
- FAW Trucks Achieves Successive Deliveries in the Philippines 2023-09-13
- FAW Jiefang Achieves New Breakthroughs in Indonesia 2023-09-04
- Mauricio Hurtado, Chilean Ambassador to China Visits FAWDE 2023-08-17
- Jiefang JH6 Dumpers Were Delivered for Lesotho Highlands Water Project (LHWP) 2023-07-24
- FAW South Africa Plant Achieves Sales of 794 Units in Q1 2023-05-05
- FAWDE's Overseas Sales Increased by 66% year-on-year in Q1, 2023 2023-03-24
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb 2023-03-22
- FAW IMPORT & EXPORT Produced Its 6000th Vehicle in Philliphines 2023-03-20
- FAW Hongta Makes “Great Leap forward” in exports to Philliphines 2023-03-16
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established 2023-02-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Sale of the New MAN eTruck Starts
- Scania Adds Powertrain Production to Its Production Base in Rugao, China
- FOTON and Piaggio Group Extend Their Partnership to Electric Light CVs
- Notice of Office Closure During National Day Holiday
- SANY Attends Construction Indonesia 2023
- SANY's Vietnam Subsidiary Grandly Opened in Hanoi
- XCMG Leads the Way in Sustainable Manufacturing
- 2023 Global Energy Transition High-level Forum Opened in Beijing
- SINOTRUK Attends Mining Indonesia 2023
- BYD Ranks in Top 10 Kantar BrandZ Most Valuable Global Brands in Auto Category
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Exported 507,000 Trucks from Jan.-Sept., Up 21% YoY
- China Exported 65,000 Trucks in July, Up 17% YoY
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022