Upgrading Sanitation Industry: 429 Beiben Trucks Put in Use in Baotou
www.chinatrucks.com: In order to speed up the building of sanitation infrastructure, on May 22, 2017, Beiben holds a delivery ceremony for the first batch of vehicles to upgrade sanitation industry in Baotou city.
At the delivery ceremony, Zhang Jianzhong points out that the sanitation industrial upgrade and reform project in Baotou City is an important part of urban construction and a livelihood project. The project is an important measure to improve the sanitation service level, which includes purchasing of sanitary vehicles and upgrades to sanitation facilities. Therefore, the use of 429 sanitation trucks will greatly improve the sanitation services for Baotou City.
Beiben has attached great importance to special vehicles and kept an all-round research and tracking in the sanitation industry. The sanitation project is initiated in 2016 and has been in progress smoothly under the keen concerns of all levels of municipal government leaders in Baotou city. Beiben, as the only chassis manufacturer in Baotou city, shoulders the responsibility of providing excellent chassis for sanitation vehicles. Under the arrangement of Group leaders, Beiben develops light-weighted 4x2 and 6x4 chassis suitable for sanitation products. At the delivery ceremony, it can be seen that Beiben chassis are well applied in the muck truck, cleaning sweeper truck, road watering truck, compressed refuse collector, and detachable garbage collector. It wins much praise for performance from leaders at all levels in the municipal government.
- Beiben Officially Rolls Out its First 100 kW Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicle 2021-03-05
- Auto China 2020: Beiben, JMC, SAIC and BAIC Confirm to Take Part in the Show 2020-09-24
- 40 Units Beiben Electric Trucks Delivered to Angang Group for Operation 2020-07-02
- 15 LINYU Mixers with Beiben Chassis Delivered to Customer 2020-03-12
- 30 Units Beiben 2638SZ Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to Mongolia for Operation 2020-03-02
- Beiben Delivers 50 Units Wide-body Trucks to Zibo for Operation 2019-11-07
- Beiben Delivers A Dual-battery Powered Self-dump Truck to Its Customer 2019-10-11
- Foton, SHACMAN, Jiefang, Dongfeng Celebrate the 70th Anniversary of PRC Founding 2019-10-10
- Beiben Attends 2019 Baotou International Auto Exhibition 2019-09-17
- Beiben Delivers 18 Units Electric Heavy-duty Trucks to Ansteel 2019-07-25
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April