Beiben V3ET Dumper Makes Upgrading in Accordance with New GB1589
www.chinatrucks.com: The implementation of new GB1589 and control on overload and overrun has exerted great impact on the road sand-gravel & aggregate transportation vehicles. In accordance with the previous regulation, the 4-axle 8x4 dumper with a gross weight of less than 31t now sees clear decrease of transportation efficiency. How to improve the efficiency under the new regulation? Biben launches V3ET semi-dumper to meet the market demands and facilitate the sand-gravel & aggregate transportation work.
Beiben V3ET semi-dumper has larger payload capacity as compared to the previous 8x4 dumpers. With 13.7t more payloaded and efficiency up 72% than the others, it can achieve a target profit for customers.
The semi-dumper not only has advantages in basic requirements like low fuel consumption, super comfort, high reliability and strong security, but to upgrade in the following 8 aspects.
1. Standard QH50 PTO, improving the convenience of matching with semi-dumper;
2. Torque transmission between the shaft is improved by 25%, more suitable for complex road conditions;
3. Standard wheel differential and inter-axle differential, improving the capability to cope with bad road conditions in stand-gravel yard;
4. Upgraded clutch to further adaptive to complex operating environment when the vehicle pulls off;
5. Dual purpose tread tire compatible for both road and gravel road transportation;
6. The upper side of saddle is 1285mm high from the ground (few-leaf-spring rear suspension), lowering down the center of vehicle and improve the stability whether it is in motion or lifting weights;
7. Special anti-loose design is adopted in the saddle in order to respond to the twisting conditions;
8. 500+horsepower enables vehicles capable of coping with various road conditions such as sand-gravel yard, climbing in full load, and travelling at high speed.
The complex road conditions in sand-gravel transportation need a professional transportation vehicle like V3ET semi-dumper.
- Beiben Officially Rolls Out its First 100 kW Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicle 2021-03-05
- Auto China 2020: Beiben, JMC, SAIC and BAIC Confirm to Take Part in the Show 2020-09-24
- 40 Units Beiben Electric Trucks Delivered to Angang Group for Operation 2020-07-02
- 15 LINYU Mixers with Beiben Chassis Delivered to Customer 2020-03-12
- 30 Units Beiben 2638SZ Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to Mongolia for Operation 2020-03-02
- Beiben Delivers 50 Units Wide-body Trucks to Zibo for Operation 2019-11-07
- Beiben Delivers A Dual-battery Powered Self-dump Truck to Its Customer 2019-10-11
- Foton, SHACMAN, Jiefang, Dongfeng Celebrate the 70th Anniversary of PRC Founding 2019-10-10
- Beiben Attends 2019 Baotou International Auto Exhibition 2019-09-17
- Beiben Delivers 18 Units Electric Heavy-duty Trucks to Ansteel 2019-07-25
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April