FAW Ranks First Among “Top 100 Chinese Brands”
www.chinatrucks.com: "Chinese Brands Summit 2017", sponsored by Xinhuanet, was held in Beijing on May 26. FAW Group Corporation ranked the first place with its strong brand influence among Chinese top 100 brands after several rounds of appraisal.
China is experiencing a transformation from Chinese products to Chinese brands, which is essential to improve the quality and efficiency of China's economic development and build a strong economic power. The State Council, China's cabinet, has approved a Chinese Brands Day, to be held on May 10 each year from this year, with the aim to guide the public to better understanding, use and popularize independent brands.
The list of "Top 100 Chinese Brands 2017" was released at the forum. The top 100 brands are chosen according to the earlier network selection results, and combined with corporation's operation, market influence and consumer appraisals. FAW takes first place in the list. Other enrolled brands include ICBC, HUAWEI, Sinopec, Dongfeng Motor, etc.
Since established its Brand Strategy with the core value of "quality, technology and innovation", FAW has focused on the work of brand planning and building, so as to increase its brand value constantly. According to the list of "China's 500 Most Valuable Brands 2016" released by World Brand Lab, FAW ranks 9th with the brand value of 191.828 billion yuan (RMB), increased 55.549 billion yuan (RMB) year on year. FAW has ranked the first among automotive industry for 13 consecutive years. In the list of Fortune Global 500 2016, FAW ranked 130th.
May 10 marks China’s first “Chinese Brand Day”. The setting up of the Brand Day is an important way for the nation to guide people to know Chinese brand, use Chinese brand and promote Chinese brand, indicating “Brands play a leading role” upgrading to a new height. The summit forum this time is a response to the nation’s call and a way to increase brand awareness, to share development experience and promote the brand construction by means of inviting political leaders, industrial experts and corporate representatives to trade opinions.
In 2016, FAW sold 3.148 million vehicles, up 11 percent year on year. The annual revenue increased 9 percent year on year. FAW's total profit of 2016 ranks the 8th among state-owned enterprises in China. In the first four months of this year, FAW's total wholesale deliveries reached 1.076 million units, increased 8.4 percent year on year.
With the continuous improvement in brand influence, FAW constantly speed up its pace of "going global". Encouraged by the Belt and Road Initiative, FAW has expanded its overseas business in 48 countries from Southeast Asia, Africa, the Middle East, and Latin America. FAW has 49 dealers and 227 secondary distributors around the world. Up to now, 260,000 vehicles of FAW have been exported abroad. The exports of complete vehicle and parts are over 5 billion yuan (RMB).
FAW Group is a leading global manufacturer of quality passenger cars, trucks, and buses. Established in 1953, the company is China's oldest and largest automotive group. Annual sales exceed three million units.
- 209 Jiefang J6P Tractors Were Delivered to Mongolia 2022-04-02
- FAWDE’s Engine Export Increased by 37% YOY in Q1 2022-03-31
- Over 100 Jiefang Heavy Trucks Are Delivered for Railway Construction in Nigeria 2022-03-07
- FAW Jiefang Put into Operation Its J7 Smart Vehicle Plant 2021-12-20
- FAW Jiefang: Overseas Sales to Account for 10% of Total Sales by 2025 2021-11-26
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership 2021-11-25
- FAW Group Participates the Second China-Africa Economic And Trade Expo 2021-09-30
- FAW-Eastern European Company Set Sales Record of Over 1000 Units for CV 2021-08-24
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July 2021-08-23
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle 2021-07-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021