SHACMAN Delivers 50 Trucks to Its Pakistan Customer
www.chinatrucks.com: On May 25, 2017, SHACMAN agent in Pakistan, along with the local distributors, held a ceremony to deliver the 50 units of F2000 trucks to ZKB. During the ceremony, the Pakistan agency’s director-general got the key to fortune into its customer’s hand, in face of the brand-new 50 F2000 trucks.
China-Pakistan Economic Corridor is a collection of traffic projects currently under construction, which spans 4625km between the China-Pakistan border and the city of China Xinjiang Urumqi - Kashi - Hongqilafu - Pakistan Soult - Hongza - Gilgit - Peshawar - Islamabad - Karachi – gwadar port. ZKB, a Pakistan’s well-known road construction company with strong capacity, has been involving in the KLM project of CPEC. As China continues to push forward with the “One Belt, One Road” Initiative, SHACMAN gets the tender for a handful of major projects and is highly praised by its Pakistan customers as strong power, large payload, high efficiency and reliability.
The F2000 SHACMAN tractors and dumpers delivered this time are fully fitted with Weichai WP10.340 engine, FAST 9-speed transmission, and Hande single axle with a ratio of 5.73 and MAN technology. Not only do they have the power and payload for large construction tasks, they feature hydraulic suspension and hydraulic seats, which offers a comfortable travelling. To ensure the proper operation, SHACMAN staff men also talk with the customers on the question of how to operate with a 360 degrees view of the vehicle and share their experience in fuel economy. These considerate after-sale services and the decisive advantages in quality are sufficient to alleviate the customers’ concern in the whole course.
At the ceremony, ZKB representatives are excited about the new vehicles and points out that the reason why they choose SHACMAN is that SHACMAN vehicles deliver a super strong power and large payload, a complete after-sale services and parts network. Because in Pakistan, you may encounter poor road conditions and overload everywhere.
The delivery ceremony not only lays a solid foundation for SHACMAN to further explore the Pakistan market, but raise its popularity in Pakistan. As the market heats up, SHACMAN would lead the market trend and create an new chapter in Pakistan together with its customers.
- SHACMAN's Brand Value Has Broken the RMB¥35 Billion Mark 2021-06-24
- First SHACMAN Heavy-duty Truck Assembled in Mexico 2021-06-18
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May 2021-06-12
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit 2021-06-02
- SHACMAN Delivers New M3000 Products to Kenya Customer 2021-03-26
- SHACMAN Trucks Provide Transportation to COVID-19 Vaccines in Djibouti 2021-03-25
- 50 SHACMAN Trucks Were Delivered to Local Government of Kenya 2021-01-26
- China Sold 241,000 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks from Jan. to Nov. 2020-12-22
- Diplomatic Envoys from 12 Countries Visit SHACMAN 2020-12-11
- SHACMAN Delong X6000 Truck Makes its Debut in Xi’an 2020-11-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April